FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
With reference to the research article from Nojima et al., Cell 2015 , discuss the relevant data and write a series of paragraphs addressing the following points:
a. Briefly describe the mNET-seq technique and explain two advantages and two disadvantages compared to
i) RNA Pol II ChIP-seq method and ii) PRO-seq assays.
b. Describe where and how the termination of Polymerase II takes place across the genome at the molecular level. Explain the biological significance of the regulation of transcription termination in regard to gene expression.
c. With reference to the paper, explain how Polymerase pausing proximally to promoters and at the transcription termination site are linked to mechanisms of transcription termination. What was the phosphorylation status of the CTD of Pol II molecules found by the authors to be associated with promoter-proximal pausing, splicing sites and the TES? How, in your opinion, can differential phosphorylation of the CTD dictate and control the different co-transcriptional activities of transcriptional termination and splicing that take place across the gene?
– Write a well-structured answer in a series of paragraphs answering points asked in the question. The answer should correctly use the appropriate terminology and referencing.– To provide context, you should give background information.– When you address the question, you should interpret and discuss the data provided.– You should also use relevant literature to add a different perspective and/or more detail.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.