FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
– Maximum of 500 words for each question
– write a well-structured answer in a series of paragraphs answering points asked in the question. The answer should correctly use the appropriate terminology and referencing.1. Describe in detail the pathways for engineering functional CO2 -concentrating mechanisms into plant chloroplasts.
2. This question is in two parts, each carrying equal marks.
(a) The formal definitions for metabolite identifications have been defined by the Metabolite Standards Initiative. With particular reference to the identification of tryptophan using GC-MS discuss how Level 2 identification is achieved and how this can be improved to Level 1.
(b) Now that you know you can detect tryptophan with GC-MS; how can its level in a yeast culture be quantified?
(a) Describe the principles of the ‘maquette’ approach to de novo protein design.
(b) Describe in vitro compartmentalisation used in directed evolution experiments. What are the advantages of using this technique over in vivo experiments?
(c) What is the difference between non-homologous end-joining and homology-directed repair of a nuclease-induced double-strand break? How can each be used in genome editing to introduce mutations?
5. This question involves genetic modification and is in three parts, each
carrying equal marks.
(a) What are the differences between rational design and directed evolution approaches to protein design?
(b) You want to introduce an indel into a gene encoding a eukaryotic protein of known structure to disrupt the gene’s function. Where in the gene sequence should you target, and why?
(c) How does off-target nuclease activity with CRISPR-Cas9 occur? Why is this a problem? How is this most-commonly minimised?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.