FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Please use this reference To base the care plan.
The assignment has to be on a patient with uncontrolled hypertension and cardiac issues This patient was re admitted to the hospital (cardiac/telemetry unit) because of the on going Controlled hypertension And possible heart attack.
Developing a Care Plan
There are two parts to the comprehensive nursing care plan assignment. In Week 5 you are required to submit a draft of your care plan. In Week 6 you will submit your final nursing care plan based on feedback from your instructor and your continued work.
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, begin to develop a comprehensive care plan for the aggregate based on the health risks faced by the aggregate that you identified in the risk assessment.
In your paper, address the following:
- Propose two (2) priority-nursing diagnoses based on the major health risks identified during the risk assessment for the aggregate
- Include strategies to address the nursing diagnoses and identified risks of aggregate.
- Support your strategies with at least two journal articles.
- Develop a disaster management plan with the following components:
- List of disasters that might affect your aggregate (take into consideration the geographical location of the aggregate, past history, etc.).
- Strategies for handling at least two disasters from the list.
- Recommendations for a disaster supplies kit.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please notethat the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.