FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The Regent University B.A in Leadership Studies program is a well balanced program in my opinion. The strength of the program comes in many areas, specifically the concentration in business program gives an individual student the balance of leading and understanding business at the same time. This is something that is much needed in today’s business world. One often hears, that a company was great but that their manager or leader was horrible, and the Regent program gives one a clear understanding of both leading others while maintaining the business perspective. The only weakness that I see is that the programs are fast paced, so student really do not get a chance to digest the information before moving on to other areas. Never the less, the program is student well for today’s students that are already working, balancing a family, and school. Today’s world is all about teams, Raymond Noe (2010) suggest that there are main elements of the structure of team training that includes tools, methods, strategies, team training objectives, and content (p. 280).
The construction and challenges of teams is often, and noted as Susan Wheelan (2016) argues that individuals form groups, that then turn into teams that go through a series of stages before they become a high performance team (pp. 1-36). It takes both a leader and someone with a business sense to help guide teams through this process to help meet company objectives. Over the past two decades academics and institutes of higher education have been diversifying delivery of instruction through new Internet media (Concannon et al., 2005). E-learning is nothing new and Regent is providing Christians the ability to learn based on Biblical principles, the Biblical intergration helps leaders to treat other with love and patients along the way.
*Please write a response of 150- 200 word count with one reference.and in text citation.
Concannon, F., Flynn, A., #038; Cbell, M. (2005). What cus-based students think about the quality and benefits of e-learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 36(3), 501-512. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8535.2005.00482.x
Noe, R. (2010). Employee training and development (5th ed.). New York, NY. McGraw-Hill.
Wheelan, S.A. (2016). Creating effective teams: A guide for members and leaders (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.