FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
the listening exle you should listen to is : aerodynamic (remix) by Daft Punk.
here is the link of it : https://youtu.be/mCnJ2_xN2jU
– guidelines are :
Assignment: Choose one of the selected listening exles from Blackboard, and after listening, write a brief reflection essay (approximately 300-500 words) on your experience. You may wish to listen to the piece multiple times as you write to help focus your discussion.
Format: Essays should be in paragraph form with complete sentences. The format should have one-inch margins, use Times New Roman 12-point font, and be double-spaced. Include your name, the assignment title, the course and section number, and the due date right-justified at the top of your essay.
Content: Your essay should briefly describe your listening experience for each of Copelandâ€™s three phases of listening. Questions you might consider at each level could include:
Stage I – Sensuous Plane:
Is listening to this musical exle pleasurable? Does the music hold your attention effectively? Does the selected exle sound familiar â€“ have you heard it before or does it sound similar to other things youâ€™ve heard? Does it sound drastically different from anything youâ€™ve encountered musically?
Stage II â€“ Expressive Plane:
How does the music make you feel? Do you believe the music is trying to express something in particular? What might it be expressing? Is your reaction to the expressive quality of the music consistent throughout, or does it change as the exle progresses?
Stage III â€“ Sheerly Musical Plane
What are you hearing in this exle? Does the form feature repetition, contrast, or a combination of both? What do you hear in the melody â€“ contours, direction, smooth/jagged? Describe the texture â€“ thick/thin. Is the rhythm steady or irregular? Describe the harmony and dynamics â€“ major/minor, loud/soft. Try to describe the timbre â€“ what instruments are used, what is the quality of the sound? Apply the terminology learned in class in your description.
At the end, briefly synthesize your thoughts from all three stages of listening. Connect the specific elements of music to the expressive quality of the music. For exle, does the minor mode and descending melody make you feel like the music expresses something sad? Take it a step further â€“ how does your reflection on Stages II and III impact your experience at Stage I?
Your reflection should be 3-4 paragraphs in length. The first paragraph should identify the exle selected and address Stage I and Stage II. The middle 1-2 paragraphs should address your description of Stage III (more detail is better). The final paragraph should give final thoughts, reflect on the experience, and describe connections between the Stage III and Stages I and II.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.