FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Introduction:: The purpose of the urinary system is to eliminate cellular waste from the body, regulate blood volume and blood pressure, maintain our body water balance, control levels of electrolytes and metabolites, and regulate blood pH. Since all the fluids of the body are interrelated (blood, lymph, interstitial fluid, etc.), it is essential for our urinary system to regulate the overall fluid levels in our bodies.
For this post, you will:
- Choose a component or process of the urinary system that helps to regulate the amount of water that is excreted in the urine. Some exles are:
- renal vessels and nerves
- intrarenal blood pressures
- glomerular pressure
- glomerular filtration
- reabsorption in the proximal tubule
- reabsorption in the loop of Henle
- reabsorption in the (late) distal convoluted tubule
- vasa recta (rather than peritubular capillaries
- cortical vs. juxtamedullary nephron
- collecting duct
- juxtaglomerular complex
- role of hormones (e.g., ADH, Aldosterone, renin/angiotensin II
- Describe how your choice can be used in either retention or loss of water in urine. Choose only retention or loss, not both.
- Use a reputable media article or scientific journal paper to describe a water imbalance (too much or too little water retention) that affects health.
- Describe the treatment and management of your selected water imbalance.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.