FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1) Research Paper Topic Submission (Template Attached with Instructions)
2) Journal Assignment – Research Feedback
3) Research Paper: Final Submission
Journal Assignment – Research Feedback Instructions
This assignment functions as an early-feedback mechanism concerning your initial research, analysis, and potential applications for the Research Paper.
You will select a specific disruptive mediated trend and/or technology relevant to an organization of your choice such as a business, non-profit group, church, missions, or other valid venue. You must have some degree of affiliation with the chosen organization, especially an understanding of internal culture, mission, and contemporary challenges and opportunities.
After submission of your initial work (at least 2.5 pages in current APA format), you will receive an evaluative response pertaining to the potential success of your Research Paper and suggestions for further research and analysis.
Research Paper: Final Submission Instructions
Through Discussion Board Forums and Journal Assignments, you have explored some of the emerging Disruptive Media Technologies and Cultural Trends (DMTCs) that can generate and affect businesses, nonprofits, churches, families, and other personally connected social units.
In this Research Paper, you have the opportunity to expand the scale of your research using a specific DMTC of your choice along with its historical antecedents, the unique conditions by which a mediated technology/idea achieves validity, the dynamics of change, and the means by which a given organization can strategically harness the phenomenon into a successful web strategy for growth.
Your paper must consist of the following:
● A detailed description of the chosen disruptive media technology and/or trending cultural idea, and its’ primary elements. Is this a regional, national, or global DMTC?
● Historical antecedents of similar DMTC phenomena; why a given technology or idea gave birth to a movement, whether organizations dismissed or embraced this force, and the natural outcomes of that decision.
● Conditions (societal, business, and cultural) that allow this DMTC phenomenon to gain “legs,” that is to say, the kind of compelling force that must be addressed. If the DMTC is of regional or national status, what would it take for this DMTC to reach global status?
● A description of your chosen organization in terms of establishment, purpose, and in your opinion, potential opportunities and challenges.
● Your strategic plan to effectively embrace selected components which will successfully transform your organization. Include a visual “landing page” website mockup that demonstrates your organization’s commitment to change. As this DMTC continues to morph, how will your organization recognize and meet whatever challenges and/or opportunities emerge?
Your Research Paper must be at least eleven pages and include at least 10 net references with full URLs and at least three scriptural references in current APA format. Evaluation will center on the degree to which the research/application demonstrates a full understanding of the topic, an effectual Christian worldview, and a plan for successful application within the selected organization.
Grading Rubric for All the Assignments are Attached. Please validate
I need the Topic Submission Urgently in 12 hours and then Journal Feedback in 20 Hours and Research paper in 30 hours. I will pay a GOOD Amount, the work should be A+
Please Validate your WORK before sending to me by using Tools like Grammarly, Turnitin
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.