FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
GenogramThe health history is a very important part of a health care puzzle. Understanding the family history provides information about diseases that are familial. As you know, genograms are important in determining how diseases affect families, and are pictorial representations of family relationships and medical histories. As mentioned earlier, they are often used to depict common diseases within a family. A genogram allows the user to visualize hereditary patterns and can be useful in identifying repetitive patterns of behavior and to recognize hereditary tendencies.For this assignment, select a patient from your clinical experience whom you are completing a subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) note on and complete a genogram based on his or her family history. If you have not started clinical practice, then select a non-family member and complete a family history on him or her to complete a genogram. Write up the family history and create and save a family genogram in the same document.Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsResponse is posted by Week 2, Day 3.5Provided a thorough family history of a patient assessed in the practicum experience.10Developed a genogram that reflects the detail of the family history.10Responded to two classmates with relevant and substantive input concerning their family history and genogram.20Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using the correct APA style.5Total:50
In a written paper of 1,200-1,500 words, apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease.Communicable Disease SelectionChoose one communicable disease from the following list:ChickenpoxTuberculosisInfluenzaMononucleosisHepatitis BHIVEpidemiology Paper RequirementsInclude the following in your assignment:Description of the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence).Describe the determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of this disease.Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the communicable disease you have selected. Include the host factors, agent factors (presence or absence), and environmental factors. (The textbook describes each element of the epidemiologic triangle).Explain the role of the community health nurse (case finding, reporting, data collecting, data analysis, and follow-up).Identify at least one national agency or organization that addresses the communicable disease chosen and describe how the organization(s) contributes to resolving or reducing the impact of disease.A minimum of three references is required.Refer to “Communicable Disease Chain” and “Chain of Infection” for assistance completing this assignment.Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.