FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Unit 2 Assignment: Making Tough Choices Simulator
There are many misconceptions regarding people who need human services assistance. This assignment will help you understand making tough financial choices.See the attached document for complete instructions and grading rubric.
Due Date: 11:59 pm EST Sunday of Unit 2
Points: 100 Overview:
There are many misconceptions regarding people who need human services assistance. This assignment will help you understand making tough financial choices.
Instructions: Take a few minutes to complete the Making Tough Choices Simulator and in at least 1 page completely answer the following questions, in your own words, in a way that shows an understanding of some of the factors that affect poverty:
1. After completing the poverty simulator, were you able to save any money by the end of the month? Be specific in describing where your monthly income went. How does this effect your impression of those who need human services?
2. Based on what you’ve read in the textbook what types of human services assistance might help someone in this situation? Make sure to reference the course textbook in your answer.
• Written work must be at least one page (not including title and APA reference pages; typed and double spaced with 12 pt. font) and APA style In-text citations.
• Use complete sentences with proper grammar and punctuation. • Clearly answer the questions in detail. Support your answer with material from the course textbook.
• Carefully edit and proofread your work before submitting it via the Safe Assign link.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
Evaluation Rubric for Unit 2 Assignment CRITERIA Deficient Needs Improvement Proficient Exemplary (0-17 Points) (18-23 Points) (24-29 Points) (30 Points) Question 1: Response The answer to question 1 is missing or poorly presented. Question 1 is answered, but key details are missing. Question 1 is answered, but minor details are missing. Question 1 is clearly answered and fully presented, including all details. Question 2: Human Service Assistance The answer to question 2 is missing or poorly presented. Question 2 is answered, but key details are missing. Question 2 is answered, but minor details are missing. Question 2 is clearly answered and fully presented, including all details. (0-5 Points) (6-7 Points) (8-9 Points) (10 Points) Answers supported with the textbook Answers are not supported by textbook references. N/A N/A Answers fully supported by textbook references. (0-5 Points) (6-7 Points) (8-9 Points) (10 Points) Paper Length Less than 1 page. N/A 1 page. More than 1 page. Clear and Professional Writing Errors impede professional presentation; guidelines not followed. Significant errors that do not impede professional presentation. Few errors that do not impede professional presentation. Writing is clear, professional, and free from errors in grammar, punctuation, spelling and/or formatting. APA Format APA format not applied or paper lacks citations/ references. Significant errors in APA format or missing citations/ references. Few errors in APA format. APA compliant, and error free.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.