FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Tutor must be Australian PHD aware about topic and follow instructions. Thanks
Primary research only develop a question on research
? Identify the participants, phenomena and setting very clearly and carefully.
? The focus you choose will become the basis for your search criteria, selection and synthesis of studies/articles.
NB: BE VERY SPECIFIC – DEVELOP A TIGHTLY FOCUSED REVIEW QUESTION
Identify and include:
? the elements of the issue to be explored/ define the variables
? the purpose of the review
? the potential benefits of undertaking the review of the issue
? Importance of the issue
? Structure of the rest of the review
Types of literature review
A clear strategy is needed to search for the most relevant literature for review:
? Identify most appropriate MeSH key words
? Search multiple data bases and search engines e.g. ProQuest, PubMed, Cumulative Index to Nursing #038; Allied Health Literature, Science Direct, Google Scholar or Scopus
? Manual search of key journals
? Advice from experts on relevant literature
? Search reference lists of key articles
? Designate time period (e.g. 5 to 10 years or more. Use a rationale for the chosen period)
? Type of articles (primary research studies, quantitative, qualitative or both)
? Language searched
? Identify inclusion criteria
? Identify exclusion criteria (not just the opposite of the inclusion criteria)
? Summarise important content of the reviewed studies into a table. Make sure that you use your own words – do not copy and paste from the articles.
? Include only the most relevant content of the reviewed studies in the table (an exle of the format is offered in slide 13 as Table 1). The content headings of each column are explained in slides 14 #038; 15.
? The overall table with all included studies should occupy no more than 4 pages in ‘landscape’ format at font 8-10.
• Methods (continued):
– completion of a pilot study (if quantitative)
– the data analysis process used
• Findings (only include results that inform the review question)
• Major limitations (established from critical appraisal of the research processes used in the study) [this table column is not mandatory]
• Significance (in terms of informing the review question) [this table column is not mandatory]
• Final concluding remarks are included in this section
• Short section – usually only two or three sentences
• Tend to be the final ‘take home’ statements that draw the review to a close
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.