FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
I will post and attach the instruction for you. You should use the Turtle graphics to draw a picture containing multiple shapes of multiple colors. In programming your solution, you must:
Use at least two repetition (while or for) statements.
Use at least one selection (if) statement
Programming Assignment 4
This project focuses on rendering different colors and some simple graphics using Python libraries. You will use both selection (if) and repetition (while, for) in this project as well as do error checking to validate user input. You will use Turtle graphics to draw a picture containing multiple shapes of multiple colors. Although you are free to decide the precise shape(s) and layout for your picture, some aspect of the picture must depend on a numeric value input by the user. For exle, the input might determine the size of the shapes, the number of shapes, or their spacing.
Originally written as a part of the logo programming language, Turtle graphics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtle_graphics) is one of the oldest graphics programs. It is a 2D graphics package that uses a Cartesian coordinate system and a â€œturtle,â€ which you can imagine has a pen attached to its body. The turtle can move around the plane, drawing as it goes. Python has a module that implements the behavior of the original turtle graphics program and this module is simply called â€œturtleâ€.
Your program must:
- Output a brief descriptive message of what the program does.
- Repeatedly prompt for the input until the user supplies values of the correct form (discard incorrect inputs). Your prompt should say what form of input is needed.
- Draw a picture containing multiple shapes of multiple colors, where the input value(s) is (are) used to determine some aspect of the shapes and/or their layout.
In programming your solution, you must:
- Use at least two repetition (while or for) statements.
- Use at least one selection (if) statement.
We show exle output produced by two different programs that meet these requirements at the end of this write-up. You may be creative and create your own program, or you may choose to mimic one of these two exles. The second exle shows error checking being tested.
- Code: proj04.py â€“ your source code solution (remember to include the date, project number and comments in this file). Be sure to use â€œproj04.pyâ€ for the file name. Be sure to add comments to your code to help me understand it.
- Pseudocode: pseudo04.doc â€“ your pseudocode solution to the problem in a Microsoft Word file. Be sure to use proper indentation and â€œprogramâ€ in English (or your first language of choice with an English translation).
- Flowchart: flow04-partX.jpg â€“ your flowchart solution in an image file format (jpg, png, etc.) Be sure to use the proper shapes for each type of statement in your program. Each separate function created should have its own flow image (numbered as flow02-part1.jpg, flow02-part2.jpg, etc.).
1, Code runs, is fully tested, and includes sufficient comments and/or supporting documentation
2, Pseudocode is complete, thorough, and fully solves problem presented.
3, Flowchart is complete, covers every possible use case, and uses correct shapes/arrows throughout.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.