FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
a. Discuss the key factors for identifying leadership potential.
b. Identify an assessment-based approach for identifying potential among the managers at Robinson Insurance Agency. Describe how assessment processes and assessment instruments can be used to identify potential leaders and their leadership development needs.
c. Include in your assessment approach at least three specific assessment instruments to evaluate leadership potential, justifying the use of each assessment instrument for its intended purpose.
d. Identify the outcomes, data or information produced by each assessment you propose in your plan, and review the considerations for facilitating feedback from each type of assessment.
e. Provide details of practical considerations of your plan, such as who will implement which parts of the assessment plan (an insider, an outsider, or a combination of both), what type of certification may be necessary to administer each assessment, and how the managers within Robinson Insurance will be consulted and involved in the assessment process.
f. Identify the potential legal ramifications that may arise if Robinson Insurance Agency implements an assessment-based approach to identifying potential. Discuss ways of ensuring that the approach you recommend for the company is legal and justifiable.
You do NOT have to create a training and development plan for the identified future leaders; you only need to detail the assessment component of the plan and describe how the assessment information might be used to design the development activities.
In addition to your Scott and Reynolds (2010) textbook, the assigned articles for the course, and any Internet sources you reference to gather information about the assessments you have chosen, reference at least five additional scholarly sources (academic journal articles) to support your plan.
Week 3 Assignment: Ethical Dilemma Work Instructions and Grading Rubric
Please refer to the course syllabus to determine what percentage this assignment is of your final course grade in https://anyfreeessay.com/. The purpose of this assignment is to allow each student the opportunity to show comprehensive understanding of an ethical dilemma.
Compose a scholarly work illustrating why the chosen topic is an ethical dilemma, meeting the required elements of the rubric with 80% accuracy. (LO 1)
1. Effectively communicate using well-constructed, thoughtful, organized writing, each of the elements discussed in the breakdown of the assignment’s parts found below.
2. The composed scholarly work should be 2-3 pages in length and APA formatted (cover page with running head, double spaced, one-inch margin, with 12-point Times New Roman font and all necessary heading and subheadings like at https://smashingessays.com/).
3. At least five peer-reviewed references must be cited. One of these references can be the textbook.
4. Please make sure the other four references are from valid sources (not Wikipedia).
5. Please remember your submission will be subject to Safe Assign.
- Assignment due on Tuesday at 11 pm.
7. Submit the APA formatted document under the assignment link found in the Learning Activities Folder.
8. A template has been provided for students unfamiliar with APA formatting. See attached.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.