FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
So my topic for this paper is ” What was the impact of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, signed into law by Donald Trump on the United States economy?“. When I selected this topic the instructor sent me a note saying this paper should be done ” You must predict first with our macro models in this course what you would expect would happen and then look at the Macro data to see what did happen.”
Here are the rest of the instructions:
After your topic has been approved, the next step is to research current articles and publications (within one year) and write an outline. You will need to use at least six credible sources that provide objective, authoritative, and accurate descriptions of your selected macroeconomics topic. Two of your sources must be from academic journals. Your sources can include the following:
- Academic journals
- Financial and economic publications like the Wall Street Journal, the Economist, and industry-specific publications
- Newspapers such as the New York Times and the Washington Post
- Research databases like ProQuest
Use the Hunt Library (Links to an external site.) to conduct your research. Do not use Investopedia or Wikipedia.
You may write a formal outline or present your information in paragraph form using current APA formatting. Regardless of the outline format, you must provide the following:
- Detail that aligns with your macroeconomics topic
- List of your sources
- Two of the sources must be from academic journals
To learn more about developing an outline, review the Types of Outlines and Sles information (Purdue Online Writing Lab). (Links to an external site.)
You will submit your outline in Module 3. Review the assignment rubric for detailed grading criteria.
Here is the grading rubic:
ECON 211 Research Paper Topic and Outline Submission Rubric
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Topic Selection Topic selected is a macroeconomic issue that is timely, current and related to the learning objectives in the syllabus. Topic was submitted by the end of Module 2.
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Topic Outline Topic outline includes at least six credible sources. Two of the six sources are from academic journals. Articles align with approved topic.
Total Points: 100.0
Here are some other notes the instructor sent about the paper:
This weekâ€™s major Canvas assignment is selecting and supporting your paper topic.
The focus of this assignment is to relate and analyze a current macroeconomic event, reported extensively in the last 12 months, to the basic principles of macroeconomics covered in this course. It is not acceptable to just regurgitate statistics or other peopleâ€™s opinions. This is an expository paper. The paper should indicate that you have a clear understanding of theory learned in class and its application/operation in the â€˜outside world.â€™
You need a topic that allows you to do this. You need to think seriously about what theory the text covers and make sure your topic fits into one of the models we will study. The index to each chapter we study in this regards is your â€œfriendâ€. If you pick a topic that fits the textbook models in the assigned chapters, it is easy to write this paper answering the question you asked with these textbook models. The theoretical analysis and data in your references will support your analysis and your conclusions. They are not, nor are they substitutes for your analysis and conclusions. Remember two fundamental principles the 6 Pâ€™s and the KISS principle. 6 Pâ€™s is Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance and the KISS principle is Keep It Simple, Simon.
But first you need a topic. The 6 Pâ€™s and KISS principle definitely applies here.
There are 4 requirements
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.