FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
this assignment consists of reading the following business management scenario and composing a paper regarding the use of teamwork to resolve a management problem. This Assignment will be used to assess the following Course Outcome AB140-1: Describe solutions to management problems.
You are an owner and executive level manager of a business with eight locations. Your strategic goal is to expand this business over the next 5 years. While you are pleased with the past performance of the business overall, you have spent a great deal of time over the previous months visiting the eight locations and addressing issues and concerns of the various employees and location managers. It has become obvious to you that you are unable to devote the time and energy necessary to focus on necessary executive level activities to take the business to the next level. All of your time seems to be spent addressing small problems within the existing locations. You have heard that other businesses have successfully used a team approach to management with good results. You have decided to examine this option for your business, managers, and employees.
After reading the scenario above and the section on self-managed teams in your assigned textbook readings, compose a paper in which you explain the difference between traditional and team working environments. Then explain how effective self-managed teams could be built and successfully implemented within your business. Finally, describe how these teams could contribute to the overall effectiveness of your business.
Minimum Submission Requirements:
- Your Assessment paper should be at least 2 full double-spaced pages in length, using size 12-point font in Microsoft® Word®.
- Be sure your paper is well written in paragraph form, with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Be sure to name your file according to the following file-naming convention: username_homework_unit#.doc.
- You may use external sources in addition to the required module readings. Cite any external sources used.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the university’s honor code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.