FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Think of a time you watched a panel debate regarding an issue on a primetime news program. Have you ever thought about the types of sources or evidence that worked to inform the different perspectives of the various panelists as they formulated their particular stances?
Individual opinions are formed from our various experiences. As you work to be thorough in investigating all sides of a topic you are researching, you will work to understand the various sides and perspectives of the topic you are researching. In this class we want you to understand that various types of sources will garner varying perspectives from popular opinions to more scholarly interpretations. All these views are helpful as they help clarify the complexity of the issue(s) you are researching.
The point of this discussion is to explore various types of sources as you research your theme and develop a preliminary topic proposal and bibliography.
Part 1: Initial Post
- As you develop your topic chosen in Module 2, (which is http://www.scientiasocialis.lt/pec/ ) you will find that choice of theme will inform your research for the rest of the assignments and discussions in this class.
- Review this video on working with scholarly sources:
- Gathering Research: Part 6 (Links to an external site.)
- Access the ENG102 Library Course Guide.
- You will start your search by researching the library course guide for your theme. You should also go to the CSU-Global library databases to begin searching for sources. Try beginning your search in Academic Search Complete, as it is the widest searching, most complete database. However, you can search the more narrowly focused databases if you wish. For this discussion you will also need to search the internet for some sources, but please use the databases for as many as possible.
- Your goal is to find a wide variety of perspectives on your topic. For this discussion, you should find and read the following:
- 1 book (You may skim the book, finding the most important ideas presented.)
- 1 popular press article (A popular press article is one that is printed in a periodical intended for a general audience, such as Time, Newsweek, and National Geographic)
- 1 or more international news sources (BBC (Links to an external site.), Al Jazeera, (Links to an external site.) Univision (Links to an external site.), Sohu News (Links to an external site.))
- 2 scholarly articles (A scholarly article is one that is printed in a journal intended for a specific, expert audience; one of these articles should come from a peer-reviewed journal.)
- 1 web source
- 1 non-traditional source (consider podcasts, films, TedTalks, etc.)
Consider the varying perspectives and the voices inherent in the writing. Does one voice seem more credible than the others. Be sure to address this as you move forward so you have a broad understanding of your topic.
This is a small-group discussion forum. Continue working in your assigned group as based on the theme you chose.
For your initial post, list the sources you researched and chose for your post and use the following format for each source:
- Title and type of source
- Dates of publication
- As you write your post consider the following:
- What is the rhetorical situation as related to the intended audience and purpose?
- Note how the source adds to helping you better understand your research topic.
- Note the value of the periodical or source discuss the credibility of the source.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.