FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Submit a 2,500 to 3,000 word –plus references-written assignment on the following:
Draw on a real-life public or non-profit human resource issue that is currently in the news, and assume that as a result of your research you have become the subject matter expert (SME) for this HR topic. Good sources for this can be FedSmith.com, Governing.com, SHRM.org, hrmorning.com, HR.BLR.com, [email protected]; etc., Feel free to use the popular media as well. ( minimum of five articles) . Please do not use wikis, blogs, politically motivated websites or dictionaries as sources. In addition, you can use books, websites (Federal OPM, OHR), or BLS might be good to review as well as individual state HR sites) or any other authentic sources. You may augment the popular literature review with additional peer reviewed journal articles.
1. Build your literature review on the real-life news topic you chose to explore by researching relevant issues.
As you read, make note of the following:
â€¢ Identify the authorâ€™s thesis. What is she arguing for/against? Identify the context of the argument.
â€¢ Why is he/she arguing this? Do they offer a solution to the problem(s) they raise?
â€¢ Does it seem plausible?
â€¢ Note any supporting evidence and all of the main ideas. How does the author support his/ her argument? What kind of appeals does the author make in order to persuade the reader? For exle, does he/she use: pathos (appeal to emotion), logos (appeal to reason/logic), #038;/or ethos (appeal to credibility)
Your submission should include the following:
1. Summarize the key points of news articles and emphasize its relevance to public and nonprofit HR management. In addition, make connections to your readings and other assignments.
2. Provide a critical analysis of the arguments (for and against) made in the popular articles. Make sure to support your analysis with arguments from the course and any scholarly articles you wish to consult
3. Suggest what the future will bring for the issue you have researched.
Excessive wordiness or brevity will negatively affect your grade.
Use the style guide for the American Psychological Association (APA) for proper form.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.