FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Select two of the scenarios listed below and explain the best solution for each. Include comments related to any ethical issues that arise. Support your responses with appropriate cases, laws and other relevant exles by using at least one scholarly source
Scenario I—Law and Ethics
CourseHero.com is one of the many websites where students submit assignments and pay an unknown person located anywhere in the world to write papers the students can submit to their professors.
A student posted a message on CourseHero.com requesting preparation of a 12-page paper that explained the importance of the university’s academic integrity policy and the various reasons for not cheating. The student offered to pay $50 for the paper.
What legal and ethical issues do you see with the student posting the assignment so someone else can prepare the paper?
Scenario II—Second Amendment
You accepted a job with Generic Hospital located in your city. The hospital is part of the Well Care system of for-profit hospitals. The employee handbook prohibits employees from possessing firearms on any company property. Generic Hospital is located in an area of town that is known for high crime rates, and you work the second shift, which means you will be leaving work late in the evening. You have a permit to carry a firearm in your car and believe the handbook’s provision violates your rights.
- Summarize your state’s parking lot laws related to firearms.
- If you challenge your employer, which party will prevail? Provide arguments for both sides, determine which party wins, and provide support for your decision.
Scenario III–First Amendment
Sullivan, a student at Shelby County Middle School, learned he received a D in English, which meant he would be required to attend summer school. While in the school library, Sullivan posted on Facebook that his English teacher should be shot. Sullivan also posted a cartoon that showed the teacher’s head on a bloody dead body. Three days later, Sullivan’s mother instructed her son to remove . Before was removed, a student printed and showed it to the principal, who suspended Sullivan for the last two weeks of school. Law enforcement was not involved in the situation.
Determine whether Sullivan’s statement and the resulting action by the school violate the First Amendment. Provide at least one case to support your answer.
Scenario IV – Jurisdiction
Ima Little, 4’2″ tall, visited Southern Subs Restaurant (SSR) in Montgomery, Alabama. SSR’s corporate headquarters is located in Savannah, Georgia. Little was three months pregnant and craved a sandwich with anchovies. She took the receipt after ordering her food and reviewed it while walking to a table. Little noticed the receipt contained the words “Fat Midget” printed by customer name. Before she could get to her table, Little stepped in some sauce, slipped, and fell, sustaining injuries to her back and arms. She suffered a miscarriage 24 hours after falling at the restaurant.
Discuss each of the following possibilities for filing a lawsuit, select the best option and support your choice.
- Alabama State Court
- Alabama Federal District Court
- Georgia State Court
- Georgia Federal District Court
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.