FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
A Primary Care Nurse Practitioner and an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) are both individuals who have been educated, licensed and now take care of patients within their respective scopes of practice. The difference between the two is the Acute Care Nurse Practitioners are licensed to take care of persons who are critically ill, medically unstable with complex diseases and who are highly vulnerable to complications. According to Haut and Madden (2015), ACNPs provide nursing care across the continuum of acute care services to patients who are acutely and critically ill with a focus on stabilization of acute medical problems, prevention, and management of complications, comprehensive management of injury and/ or illness, and restoration to maximum health. Primary Care Nurse Practitioners are licensed to provide care to persons with acute or chronic illnesses over a period of time. Primary Care Practitioners deal with assessing, diagnosing and treating individuals while promoting screenings and educating their patients. I believe the biggest difference is not in the care they provide, but the population they provide the care to. According to Fraser and Melillo (2018), expanding the scope of practice for Primary Care Practitioners would benefit the patient, public, local business communities, and states. Studies have revealed states may benefit greatly by increasing coverage and maintaining quality of care while reducing costs by millions. This is important to know as we move from being an RN to NP because there is a shift in the role. As an NP, we take on more responsibilities and utilize the specialized knowledge and clinical competencies learned into these new roles. There is a growing need for NPs and Kraus, DuBois, and DuBois (2017) stated NPs are the future of nursing. NPs can provide about 90% of primary care services which normally are provided by physicians, with at least comparable outcomes, and at a lower cost.
Fraser, M. A., #038; Melillo, C. (2018). Expanding the scope of practice of APRNs: A systematic review of the cost analyses used. Nursing Economic$, 36(1), 23â€“28. Retrieved from https://search-ebscohost-com.libauth.purdueglobal.edu/login.aspx?direct=true#038;db=rzh#038;AN=128049876#038;site=ehost-live
Haut, C., #038; Madden, M. (2015). Hiring appropriate providers for different populations: Acute care nurse practitioners. Critical Care Nurse, 35(3), e1-8. https://doi.org/10.4037/ccn2015972
Kraus, E., DuBois, J., #038; DuBois, J. M. (2017). Knowing your limits: A qualitative study of physician and nurse practitioner perspectives on NP independence in primary care. JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine, 32(3), 284â€“290. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-016-3896-7
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.