FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
PROMPT: In a dialogue with â€“ or in response to â€“ other texts, explore your past and future work as a writer. Having read a variety of texts on the motivation and purpose of writing, compose a narrative essay about how you are finding your voice as a writer. Which text(s) are the most (or least) compelling to you? Whose motivation resounds with you the most/least? Whose voice might you want to emulate as a writer? How does an authorâ€™s use of language affect you positively or negatively? These are just a few questions for you to consider.
You may use the first person â€œIâ€ (but keep it to an absolute minimum) as you explore your past as a writer and your potential future as one, but avoid the conversational â€œwe, us, and ourâ€ and the second person forms of â€œyou.â€ You essay should include references to three texts, one of them can be a source other than our class readings.
As always, your essay must be thoroughly edited and formatted according to MLA. All borrowed material must be cited in MLA documentation style, and all sources must be original (absolutely no Wikipedia, Sparkâ€™s Notes, Cliffâ€™s Notes or any other secondary sources). The paper should be 4 pages in length, excluding the Works Cited page.
The essay shall begin with a hook that catches your readerâ€™s attention right away. The introduction will end with your thesis that shall make a clear statement about your future as a writer.
In order to avoid maundering and meandering, you should outline your body first. Do you want o approach this task in a chronological order? Do you want to structure your paragraphs by topic (motivation, purpose, obstacles etc.)? Do you want to focus on your professional dream and the importance of writing in order to achieve your goals? Are you bilingual/bi-cultural and want to discuss the challenges as well as advantages of this for you as a writer? These are just a few questions to get you started. The key is to put plenty of time and effort into planning the body (see â€œBasic Convention of Academic Writingâ€).
Keep in mind that a reflective essay is just this: reflection. This means that it shall not summarize your experiences but critically reflect on them (see Jeff Bezos). Honest reflection will highlight your ability to look forward while looking backward.
You will want to leave your reader with a final strong point (see Alexie).
EXLE READINGS: https://wp.lps.org/mpayant/files/2012/07/Coming-to…
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.