FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on strategic management the of sara lee corporation Paper must be at least 2250 words. Please, no plagiarized work! The plan of Brenda Barnes was based on the ‘divestiture of weak-performing business units and product categories accounting for $8.2 billion in sales’ (case study). The specific strategic decision could be characterized at a first level as risky – the business units involved in the plan represent 40% of the firm’s revenues. In this context, the firm’s profitability would be reduced. however, Barnes believed that the specific initiative would lead shortly to the increase of the firm’s profitability. In accordance with the above, the retrenchment strategy suggested by Barnes has changed the firm’s existing line up. Up to the introduction of Barne’s strategic plan the firm was based on the simultaneous promotion of various products/ services but also the continuous expansion of the firm’s operational activities through the acquisition of competitors. Barne’s strategic plan has led to the limitation of expansion of the firm’s activities but also to the increase of its strength regarding specific products/ services – those with strong brand names. The effectiveness of the specific strategy will be analyzed further on taking into consideration the market conditions and the position/ power of competitors.
The products offered by Sara Lee represent a wide range of industries. At its beginning (1939) the firm was related to the distribution of specific products (sugar, coffee, tea). Gradually, the firm’s activities were expanded to many different industries (selling of meat, canned products, vacuum cleaners, personal care products, household products, athletic wear, grocery, bakery products, coffee brands, and so on). The long – term attractiveness of these brands cannot be guaranteed. because all these products need to be equally promoted, the investment of specific funds on the firm’s marketing is required. however, the pay-back of these funds can be doubted. Not all these products have high profitability. The specific risk is minimized through the strategic plan of Barnes. through this plan, only products that have strong brand names are going to be supported and promoted. the expenses on the marketing of the rest products of the firm are going to be reduced. Under these terms, the risk of limitation of the attractiveness of part of the firm’s products – a risk that could be extremely high – is going to be limited – if not eliminated.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
write an article on strategic management the of sara lee corporation Paper must be at least 2250 words. first appeared on nursing writers.
write an article on strategic management the of sara lee corporation Paper must be at least 2250 words. nursing writers.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.