FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on healthcare report—analysis plan Paper must be at least 500 words. Please, no plagiarized work! Data Analysis Plan al Affiliation: Data Analysis Plan This is an outline of the methods that will be used in analysis of the collected data. According to the data types, variables, number of observations and cases in this study, our analysis will incorporate a number of techniques such as Descriptive, Exploratory and Inferential Statistics as discussed below:
1. Exploratory Analysis. This analysis will be used to present an outlook of the entire data. It will use both graphical and numerical methods to show the crucial aspects of the data and pinpoint any probable problems in the data. Additionally, this will assist in identifying the data distribution, the number of missing values and whether the data requires cleaning so as to acquire consistency. Graphical techniques to be used under this analysis are boxplots and histograms which will assist in identification of outliers that maybe included or omitted in the data. Numerical techniques to be used include frequencies and percentages shall be used to plot the data distribution.
2. Descriptive Analysis. This type of analysis will show how the data looks like and the relationship between different variables in the data set. It will be used to present the quantitative aspect of the data in a simpler and a manageable form. Majorly, this technique will provide a summary of the entire data and it shall be approached from a univariate perspective. Univariate Analysis will involve a deeper examination across the variables in the data. one at a time. Under this analysis, the distribution, central tendency and dispersion of variables will be considered.
a. Distribution. This is a summary of frequency of all the observations in a variable. Thus, each observation will be listed alongside the number people in every category so as to present a chart of the frequency distribution. Additionally, a histogram will be plotted to show a visual distribution.
b. Central tendency. This section of analysis will consider the mean, mode and median for every variable. The mean will be used to describe the average value of observations in each variable. The median shall be used to estimate the middle value in every variable whereas the mode will show the most occurring value or observation in each variable.
c. Dispersion. This is the spread of values around the mean, mode and median. Range and standard deviation shall be used under this category. The range will show the gap that exists between the maximum and the minimum values in every variable. Additionally, the standard deviation will show the average distance of all the data points from the mean of a given variable. how far a value is from the mean.
3. Inferential Statistics. This technique is used to test various hypotheses about the dataset. Under this technique, our analysis will use:
a. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) to compare the mean scores for various variables and find the effect of covariates so as to handle the multiple dependent variables in the dataset.
b. Regression and Correlation. Multiple regression models will be used to investigate how well independent variables can predict the dependent variable. Additionally, it will specify the individual contribution of each variable. Correlation technique shall be used to show how strong different variable are related in the dataset.
Wang, G. #038; Jain, C. (2003). Regression Analysis: Modeling #038; Forecasting. Institute of
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
write an article on healthcare report—analysis plan Paper must be at least 500 words. first appeared on nursing writers.
write an article on healthcare report—analysis plan Paper must be at least 500 words. nursing writers.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.