FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
James began working for New Co nearly 20 years ago, eventually moving up to the position of facility and maintenance supervisor. During the past 20 years, New Co experienced significant growth in which James played a major part in the expansion plans. Because of his great service and abilities, James earned great respect in the company. Although helpful to the company, James was forced to leave the company because of severe health problems.
Earl was called in to replace James. The suIDen departure of James kept him from working with James and learning the proper policies and procedures James had put into place before he left. The lack of training created a problem for Earl, who was faced with finishing the projects James had started. The major project James left was a construction project where the price had already been determined but no work had begun. Unfortunately, Earl could not find any contractor information, nor could he find any of the contacts James had worked with.
As Earl continued to search, he realized he was in more trouble than he thought because no records were available for any of the work James had performed. The lack of information forced Earl to bid the contract out to a new contractor. When Earl received the new bid and presented it to management, they were surprised to find that the new price was 30 percent less than the original bid.
Management believed the new bid price was wrong and questioned Earl to ensure he had included all of the requirements for the project. Once they determined he had, they began to ask more questions. As they looked around and reviewed some of Jamess previous activities, they realized that he was no longer biIDing out projects but rather giving them to specific contractors. When reviewing these contractors they found that they had no information for the contractors on file. They didnt have any aIDresses, phone numbers, or even tax ID numbers for payments. All they had was a name, and from that information they cut a check and James delivered the checks personally.
Based on this new information they began to question other employees about Jamess activities. They found that others considered him secretive and that he refused to allow anyone to work with him on his projects. Others told management that James had also recently become violent and erratic with many of the employees. Because of the number of red flags, management called you in to investigate Jamess previous activities.
Who would you interview first and why?
What type of information would you look for?
Who else would you interview? How would you approach each of the different individuals? What factors will affect your approach?
When would you suggest approaching James? How would you handle his interview?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Who else would you interview? How would you approach each of the different individuals? What factors will affect your approach? nursing assignment tutor.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.