FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Case study drug and alcohol.
Peter is a 26 year old man from Kenya who left due to persecution and civil war. He moved to London with no family, Peter was married with four children. His 2 children and wife were murdered by militia and he left his 2 of his children with his mother who moved to Tanzania. Peter was very isolated and had no family or friends in the country. He was also grieving for his wife and children. Peter was housed in supported hostel with key workers and support workers. The hostel housed men and women ages 18-65 who had complex needs ranging from substance misuse, mental health and ex offenders. Peter started to use alcohol because it helped him relax and block out the trauma from the past. It also provided him with a way of engaging with others who drank alcohol and lived in the hostel.
Peter felt while he was drinking he was happy. He started to use cannabis and crack; this was readily available within the group he was engaging with. He started to use crack more often and friends gave him some for free. He stared to use crack every day and was then asked to start supplying it so he would continue to get some for free. Peter stared to feel very anxious and irritable; he stayed up for most of the night using. In the day he found it difficult to sleep because of withdrawal and the preoccupation with getting more. Peter stared to feel very paranoid and aggressive; he fell out with the original group he was hanging out with. At this point Peter was heavily indebted to the dealers and was forced to supply even though he didn’t want to, but the pull of free crack was too much to resist. Peter started to experiences flash back of the war and violence in Kenya; he would wake up in cold sweats, tearful and scared. He also started to hear voices and felt that people were talking about him and trying to get at him. It was at this point that Peter realised he needed help he spoke to his key worker who said he should consider residential rehabilitation and a referral into mental health services.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Understanding Mental Health nursing assignment tutor.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.