FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Hi, need to submit a 250 words paper on the topic Emotional Intelligence and Stress Level. Gifford, Briceño-Perriott, #038; Mianzo (2006) and Gray (1998) assert that internal locus of control is linked with higher self-motivation, lower incidences of depression and stress, and eventually a longer life span. This study advances the hypothesis that individuals with lower stress level would report higher scores of emotional intelligence while those individuals with lower stress scores/level, would report low scores of internal work locus of control. The reason why individuals with lower stress levels would report low internal locus of control is that stress is usually caused because an individual perceives a circumstance or situation to be far beyond his/her abilities to cope. a negative effect is likely to be felt in while stress is ongoing. Therefore, someone with an internal work locus of control, a person with a belief that whatever the situation he/she is going through at work, an individual would believe that the situation is within his/her control. Physical and psychological well-being of an individual is moderated by his/her perceived internal control. Additionally, people who hold the belief that they can have control over their situations will try as much as they can to ensure that they do so. therefore, this study would confirm that people with low level of stress would report low locus of control scores because, since they being faced with less stress, such individual would not seek new information or exhibit better learning in order to control their situations. the reverse is, however, somewhat true.
People with high emotional intelligence are self-aware, are able to recognize not only the state of others emotions but their emotions too. Therefore, being self-aware, able to recognize, understand and manage one’s emotions, enables one to be able to manage his/her stress level. This study found out that individuals with lower stress level would report higher scores of emotional intelligence. This explains why those with low-stress levels would report high emotional intelligence, meaning that, they have been able to recognize, understand and manage their emotions.
Since this study would utilize the use of GHQ, used in the measure of self-reported symptoms, it would be difficult to ascertain whether the subjects being studied are honest and as such are truly and sincerely reporting their stressful situation. Therefore this study should be extended to explore and analyze the differences in subjective well-being of workers and locus of control.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
submit a 250 words paper on the topic Emotional Intelligence and Stress Level. first appeared on nursing writers.
submit a 250 words paper on the topic Emotional Intelligence and Stress Level. nursing writers.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.