FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
You will prepare and submit a term paper on Practical Investigation: Medical Microbiology of the Respiratory Tract. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length. Although it is not known whether the exposure to the bacteria was recent or not, the patient had started exhibiting the general symptoms of tuberculosis. The patient also came from one of the African nations where TB is endemic. These were indicative of tuberculosis as the cause of illness. Mantoux tuberculin skin test or Heaf test may be used to confirm the diagnosis and immediate hospitalisation and medication is required.
Answer: TB is a highly contagious disease and its onset in individuals in a locality has to be recorded and notified to all local and state health departments to formulate a control and prevention plan. Every health department has to ensure a complete and timely investigation for suspected TB cases reported in its area.
Answer: The baby is immunosuppressed#038;nbsp.and has likely been infected by the fungi, Pneumocystis jirovecii, which causes pneumonia due to lung infection. It is known to be an opportunistic pathogen and has, therefore, affected the baby’s lungs causing fever, cough and respiratory distress.
Answer: The pathogen for PCP, Pneumocystis, is found in the lungs of healthy individuals but it causes infection only in people who have weak immune systems. Children are especially susceptible to diseases as they do not have fully developed immune systems, and in this case, the patient is also HIV+ve.
Answer: Sle 3a containing MDCK monolayer after incubation with patients NPA sle clearly indicates cytopathogenic effect on the cells when compared to the uninoculated MDCK cell sheet in sle 3b. This is an indication of viral infection.
Answer: The symptoms observed in the patient which include fever, chills, headache, runny nose and sore throat suggest that she may have contracted the flu. The doctor examining her at the clinic also suspected the same and the NPA test also confirms that she has been infected by the influenza virus.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
prepare and submit a term paper on Practical Investigation: Medical Microbiology of the Respiratory Tract. first appeared on nursing writers.
prepare and submit a term paper on Practical Investigation: Medical Microbiology of the Respiratory Tract. nursing writers.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.