FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per pagePart 1: minimum 1 pagePart 2: minimum 1 pagePart 3: minimum 1 pagePart 4: minimum 1 pagePart 5: minimum 3 pages (Due 48 hours)Submit 1 document per part2)¨******APA normsAll paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphBulleted responses are not acceptedDon’t write in the first personDon’t copy and paste the questions.Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraphSubmit 1 document per part3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)Part 5: Include AACN, 2008All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the nextExle:Q 1. Nursing is XXXXXQ 2. Health is XXXX6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:Exle:Part 1.docPart 2.doc__________________________________________________________________________________Part 1:Pathophysiology1. Describe some of the more common pathophysiological changesa. Abnormal findings associated with musculoskeletal, metabolic,b. Multisystem health dysfunctions.2. Explain what symptoms are associated with the findingsa. How these affect patient function.Part 2:Pathophysiology1. Explain the risk factors for osteoporosis.2. What can a nurse do to help manage this health condition to restore the patient to optimal health?Part 3:Nursing Role and Scope1. Describe communication strategies for effective interprofessional teams.Part 4:Nursing Role and Scope1. Contrast the terms of terminal sedation, rational suicide, and physician-assisted suicide.Part 5:Nursing Role and Scope ( Write in the first person)Purpose:The purpose of this XXX is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.1. Introduction (1/2 page)Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.2. Course ReflectionReflect and reflect on your learning from the Nursing Role and Scope course ona. “Demonstrate skills in using patient care technologies, information systems, and communication devices that support safe nursing practice.b. Use telecommunication technologies to assist in effective communication in a variety of healthcare settings.c. Apply safeguards and decision-making support tools embedded in patient care technologies and information systems to support a safe practice environment for both patients and healthcare workers.d. Understand the use of CIS systems to document interventions related to achieving nurse sensitive outcomes.3. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for A ORIGINAL PAPER!Use Discount Code “Original Paper” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Pathophysiology and Nursing Role and Scope (24 Hours) .
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.