FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1. You may want to print the following questions before you begin the video. You will find that they are in sequence with the lecture.
2. Copy and paste the following into your address area of the internet:
3. There are a couple of display options, scroll down the page until you see:
Lecture One—Microbe Hunters: Tracking Infectious Agents
4. Select your computer connection speed. Either 56 K moden or Cable/DSL/ TI from the Lecture One
4. The lecture should immediately load and begin.
Name ___________________ Biol 1408 SE 1-Microbe Hunters
1. Name the person giving the lecture.
Dr. Donald Ganem
2. What diseases did he discover?
3. What type of organism caused Bubonic Plague?
4. What do you know about this type of organism that you have learned from studying biology?
5. What did scientist believe about infectious diseases in the 1950’s?
6. Where did you see art incorporated into the idea of infectious diseases?
7. Describe two types of virus described by the lecturer?
8. Do viruses fit our criteria for life? Explain
9. How did the lecturer illustrate the relative sizes of viruses and other organisms?
10. Describe the mechanism by which viruses enter cells?
11. Describe the process that viruses use to make new viruses.
12. What is an epidemiologist?
13. How do epidemiologists decide if the illness is an epidemic?
14. List three beginning theories about AIDS.
15. List three ways HIV is spread.
16. Lab scientists take charge when it is determined there is an epidemic. What new ways of searching for microorganisms are being used?
17. What two types of tissue are compared to see if the material obtained is the actual pathogen?
18. Why won’t traditional methods always work?
19. What is the new method for searching for microorganisms?
20. What is the #1 tumor of AIDS patients?
21. What population has Kaposis Sarcoma
22. List two forms of KS.
23. Describe two life styles of the virus?
24. Can Koch’s postulates be used for all pathogens?
25. What test is utilized to detect virus in the body?
26. List factors leading to the development of KS.
27. Has a vaccine been developed for KSHV?
28. What is the advantage of Latency for virus?
29. Can genital herpes develop from an infection with KSHV?
30. Explain why some patients are resistant to HIV.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Microbe Hunters: Tracking Infectious Agents was first posted on March 25, 2019 at 11:07 am.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected] Essays.com
Microbe Hunters: Tracking Infectious Agents Lion Essays.
Microbe Hunters: Tracking Infectious Agents was first posted on October 19, 2021 at 8:53 am.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.