FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
A nurse practitioner (NP) cared for a 15-year-old male at an outpatient clinic. The chief complaints of the 15-year-old and his mother at the time of the visit included a lack of appetite, nausea and vomiting, and some abdominal pain. A urine test revealed hematuria, and the NP diagnosed the patient with viral gastroenteritis. One week later, the patient is transported to the emergency room with a ruptured appendix, requiring immediate surgery. The patient fully recovered from the emergency appendectomy. The parents of the patient file a lawsuit against the NP for malpractice and the outpatient clinic for inadequate supervision of the NP, claiming that a correct diagnosis would have prevented prolonged discomfort and emergency surgery, as well as their loss of wages resulting from the presurgical and postsurgical care needed for their son. You are an NP who has been hired as an expert witness and consultant by the insurance company representing the outpatient clinic. The attorney representing the NP has asked you to review the case and identify any concerns or further information that would help in resolving this case.Case Questions (See Rubric in the Syllabus to complete this assignment)Because the NP is being accused of malpractice, you are asked to review the case to determine whether malpractice has occurred based on the required conditions. What are the three conditions that must exist to establish malpracticeWhile reviewing the case file, you note that the insurance company is representing the clinic. If the clinic is determined to be “not guilty” of failing to provide adequate supervision of the NP, how could this affect the NPWhat are some tips you could give the NP to avoid or reduce the possibility of legal issues?Content Must be Thorough knowledge and effort demonstrated.Organization Concise and clear and wellpresented planplease watch video.APA format no more than 5 years old references.250 word mimumhttps://youtu.be/MRbw5O5oDvE
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for A ORIGINAL PAPER!Use Discount Code “Original Paper” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Medical background only for nursing discussion Quality Nursing Writers.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.