FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Topic: literature review of anxiety
ONE report of patient situation and literature review relevant to the management of ONE symptom for a patient you have cared
for during the CPC clinical placement this should NOT be related to acute or chronic pain (1800 words plus reference list).
– The report of the patient situation should provide the reader with basic information about the person’s medical condition
and the main health issues they are experiencing.
– You must clearly describe ONE symptom the person is experiencing (provide assessment data). For exle the symptom could
be any ONE of the following fatigue, nausea, anxiety, itchy skin, dyspnoea, etc.
– You will need to search the current nursing literature using a library database (for exle CINAHL the Cumulative Index
of Nursing and Allied Health) to identify current research and expert discussion related to interventions aimed at
alleviating the symptom. Books may be relevant to your review. You should provide 18 or more current and authoritative
references. The majority of your references should be peer reviewed journal articles from the last 5 6 years.
A literature review is not an essay. There are links to resources on the LMS site for this subject which will help you use
the library databases, critique the literature and write a literature review (in the assignment resources section).
The purpose of the literature review is to critically analyse existing works in a study area in this case the identified
symptom. The literature you identify must be considered insightfully and then synthesised into a convincing presentation
which clearly articulates the current perspectives on the issue of nursing and medical management of the identified symptom.
Your literature review should not solely focus on medical or drug management of the symptom. Your review should focus on
nursing interventions to manage the chosen symptom. Your review should also be focused on the specific patient situation, so
for exle, it would be inappropriate to use literature on management of nausea in children if your patient is an adult.
A literature review aims to:
¢ Group authors who come to similar conclusions;
¢ Compare and contrast groups of authors (or single authors) with others;
¢ Criticise the studies, for exle, on methodological grounds;
¢ Clarify the main issues for the reader;
¢ Note areas of disagreement;
¢ Highlight exemplary studies;
¢ Highlight gaps in knowledge;
¢ Conclude with a summary of the literature.
The literature review should be presented formally with an introduction, body and conclusion. Your work must be referenced
using APA style including a reference list (see links on the LMS site for this subject located in the assignment resources
In appendix 1 (provided in the template) you should state your literature search strategy and the key words you used in
obtaining your literature. For exle: nausea’, bowel cancer’, and chemotherapy’. There are resources on the LMS site for
this subject which will help you do this.
CRAZY OFFER!!! ASSIGNMENTS COMPLETED FOR FREE!!
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
literature review of anxiety nursing assignment tutor.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.