FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
DS 2-3 pages Times new roman 12 pt
Be sure to provide in-text citation(s) and a reference list to support your viewpoints. Please use at least three (3) research sources (not Wikipedia, or fact sheets). Please do so in ALL subsequent submissions.
Delmonico, F. L., Domínguez-Gil, B., Matesanz, R., #038; Noel, L. (2011). Organ transplantation 1: A call for government accountability to achieve national self-sufficiency in organ donation and transplantation. The Lancet, 378(9800), 1414-8. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/900104741?accountid=14375
Doig, C. #038; Rocker, G. (2003). Retrieving organs from non-heart-beating organ donors: a review of medical and ethical issues. Canadian Journal of Anesthesia, 50(10), 1069-1076. http://www.springerlink.com/content/xq622m7g54h87301/
Fraser, Kimberly D,R.N., PhD., Estabrooks, Carole,R.N., PhD., Allen, Marion,R.N., PhD., #038; Strang, Vicki,R.N., PhD. (2010). The relational nature of case manager resource allocation decision making: An illustrated case. Care Management Journals, 11(3), 151-6.
Frunza, M., Frunza, S., Catalin, V. B., #038; Grad, O. (2010). Altruistic living unrelated organ donation at the crossroads of ethics and religion. a case study. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies, 9(27), 3-24. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/816629192?accountid=14375
Howard, Richard J,M.D., PhD., Cornell, Danielle L,R.N., B.S.N., #038; Cochran, L. (2012). History of deceased organ donation, transplantation, and organ procurement organizations. Progress in Transplantation, 22(1), 6-16; quiz 17
Miller, F. G., #038; Truog, R. D. (2008). Rethinking the ethics of VITAL ORGAN DONATIONS. The Hastings Center Report, 38(6), 38-46. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/222366351?accountid=14375
One of the most difficult dilemmas to resolve relates to the allocation of valuable, but scarce resources. Setting standards by which resources are allocated is not an easy task. We hear about patients every day that dont make it because there arent enough organs for those on the list. Please read the article: History of deceased organ donation, transplantation, and organ procurement organizations by Howard, Cornell, and Cochran. After reading the article and doing aIDitional research, please respond to the following questions.
1. Discuss some of the earliest exles of transplantation. Do you think these early experiments made it easier for it to become so commonplace today? What lessons can we learn from the early pioneers?
2. Discuss the process of using organs from deceased patients. What are at least two ethical principles that apply to this process? Be sure to aIDress distributive justice as one of your choices. What are the ethical issues that may arise? What are some instances where the dead donor rule has been violated?
3. Briefly discuss the origins of organ procurement organizations (OPO). What role do they play in organ donations? What ethical issues do you see with these organizations? What are the rules and regulations that govern these organizations?
4. We tend to think of organ transplantation as pertaining to healthcare alone. Provide some exles of how your specific discipline might impact some aspect of organ donation. For exle, how might a public health agency impact the process or rules and regulations for organ donation?
Use the information in the modular background readings as well as resources you find through ProQuest or other online sources. Please be sure to cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of the paper. Submit the paper as a WORD document through the link provided for the assignment.
1. Discuss Mr. Kritzs case from the perspective of distributive justice and the allocation of scarce resources.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Discuss some of the earliest exles of transplantation. nursing assignment tutor.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.