FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Power point Presentation (20 slides each WITH NOTES, GRAPHICS)
1. How to improve Nutrition in the elderly. Target group is nursing staff from one facility.
2. Diabetes in Older Adults. Target group is nursing staff from one facility.
3. How to Overcome Language Barriers in Healthcare. Target group is nursing staff from one facility.
Provide a comprehensive statement of the problem using the epidemiological process including the distribution, determinants, and deterrents.
Incorporate at least four current literature review findings as a theoretical base for your project/paper.
Describe community resources available to meet the need of the specific community in this problem area. Summarize the resources available and describe their effectiveness for the community.
Describe your selected group. Identify and summarize the learner needs of your selected group. What are the needs? Why does this group need to be educated on your chosen topic?
Identify and describe developmental and teaching/learning theory/theories used and why they are appropriate to the learners you targeted.
Describe in behavioral terms your specific planning process for your project and overall teaching goal for your participants.
Evaluate your teaching experience. Reflect on the following questions. What went well? What did not? What would you change if you were teaching this topic to a similar group at a later date and why?
Provides a comprehensive statement of the problem using the epidemiological process including the distribution, determinants, and deterrents. Describes the selected group, and identifies and summarizes the learner needs of the selected group, including why this group needs to be educated on the chosen topic.
Describes the community resources available to meet the need of the specific community in this problem area. Summarizes the resources available and describes their effectiveness for the community. Identifies and describes developmental and teaching/learning theory/theories used and why they are appropriate to the learners targeted. Describes in behavioral terms the specific planning process for the project and overall teaching goal for the participants. Incorporates at least four current literature review findings as a theoretical base for the project/paper.
Evaluates the teaching experience. Reflects on the following questions: What went well? What did not go well? What would you change if you were teaching this topic to a similar group at a later date and why?
Writing is clear, concise, formal, and organized. Slides are mostly error free. Information from sources is paraphrased appropriately and accurately referenced and cited in APA style. A title slide, clear introduction and conclusion, and reference slide are included. The number of references required by the assignment is presented. In-text APA citations are used in the presentation.
Good language skills and pronunciation is used; information is well communicated. Still images of the lessons are included if actual video is not.
Diabetes in Older Adults. Target group is nursing staff from one facility .
Diabetes in Older Adults. Target group is nursing staff from one facility first appeared on .
Diabetes in Older Adults. Target group is nursing staff from one facility was first posted on January 30, 2022 at 6:01 am.©2019 “ “. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.