FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
developmental stages and behavioral andemotional problems
Find at least two empirical studies aIDressing the impact of exposure to intimate partnerviolence on children. Considering the unique developmental stages and behavioral andemotional problems evidenced by the Jacques children, discuss the apparent impact ofexposure to intimate partner violence on each child.
7. Research the relationship between intimate partner violence, mental health disorders,and substance abuse. Report your findings.
8. Explore the available literature regarding parenting self-efficacy of mothers who arevictims of intimate partner violence. How would you assess Marie Jacques’s percep-tions of her parenting abilities? Refer to Chapter 13, Activity 3, for parenting references
in the Foxx family and determine what type of evidence-based parenting programMrs. Jacques may be best suited for. What parent, child, or family factors were the basisfor your decision?
Activity 18.2 Intervention
1. Based on what you have learned from the empirical literature about the risks and delete-rious effects associated with intimate partner violence, what intervention(s) would yourecommend for the Jacques family? Describe the intervention and its evidence.
2. What strategies would you employ to effectively engage the mother and children intreatment?
3. What resources can you provide to assist the family in identifying and accessing supportfor improved individual and family functioning at this time?
Activity 18.3 Cultural [edited
1. What is the influence of cultural traditions, rituals, and transitions in the Jacques familysystem?
2. How would you employ culturally competent assessment and intervention strategies inassisting Marie Jacques and her children?
Ccwe S tu9y: The Jacquea Farmly
Recworz for Referral
The Jacques family was referred for individual and family therapy by a Child Protective Ser-vices (CPS) caseworker, following Marie Jacques’s hospitalization for injuries sustained whenher husband, Jean Jacques, physically assaulted her. Mr. Jacques reportedly hit Mrs. Jacqueswith a baseball bat, resulting in a compound fracture to her arm and severe bruising and cutsto her face. The Jacqueses’ 11-year-old son, Joshua, called 911 during the dispute. When thepolice arrived, they arrested Mr. Jacques. An ambulance brought Mrs. Jacques to the hospital.CPS obtained temporary custody of the children. The Jacqueses’ five children were placed inan emergency shelter during the 10 days Mrs. Jacques was hospitalized. The CPS caseworkerwas unable to locate relatives to care for the children. When Mrs. Jacques was discharged fromthe hospital, the children returned home to her care. CPS assessed the family to be at minimalrisk of harm and has closed their case with referrals to therapeutic services, including familytherapy and individual counseling for all five children. At the time of referral, Mr. Jacques wasstill incarcerated pending charges of domestic violence and aggravated assault.
Preaerzting Problemd J
The Jacques family presents with an extensive history of family violence and family dysfunction.All five of the Jacques children-Samuel, aged 12; Joshua, aged 11; Valerie, aged 9; Miranda,182 V Chapter Eighteen
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
developmental stages and behavioral and emotional problems nursing assignment tutor.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.