FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Create a 5 pages page paper that discusses analysis of a diagnosis of a behavioral disorder in a teenage. Based upon his school reports, he has always been a shy boy, tending to prefer his own company to active interaction with his peers at school. He performs well in ICT based work, but where his oral skills and class participation is concerned, A seems reluctant to take an active part. As per his school assessment reports, A stutters and blushes when asked to make oral presentations and appears to be tongue-tied most of the time. During P.E. sessions, he appears to prefer solitary physical activities as opposed to playing in teams. He appears anxious and nervous when interacting with his peers and teachers and spends his lunch breaks eating alone or playing on the school computers.
A reports that he prefers to be alone most of the time out of the fear that his peers might find him awkward and he is afraid he might embarrass himself when interacting with them. He also reports that his inner anxiety tends to make him self-conscious and irritable whenever he finds himself in situations where he needs to interact with others. He also has difficulty sleeping most nights, because of the tension generated through his thoughts and worry about facing school every day. His family environment only appears to exacerbate his condition, because he is the only child and both his parents also lead fairly solitary lives. An also reports that since the onset of adolescence, he has only found himself even more anxious and self-conscious.
There is no indication that A is abusing drugs, he reports that he does not drink either, so he is not in danger of developing the symptoms of alcoholism. As per the diagnostic criteria laid out in the DSM-IV, it appears that A is suffering from generalized social anxiety disorder, because it is “not due to the direct psychological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, a medication) or a general medical condition (e.g., hyperthyroidism).
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Create a 5 pages page paper that discusses analysis of a diagnosis of a behavioral disorder in a teenage. first appeared on nursing writers.
Create a 5 pages page paper that discusses analysis of a diagnosis of a behavioral disorder in a teenage. nursing writers.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.