FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Case Study, Macro #038; Micro economics1. Please save your memo with your last name.doc. For exle, if your name is Clark Kent, save your memo as Kent.doc. If you include a Word exhibit, save it with the name of Kent2.doc. If you include an Excel exhibit, just name it Kent.xls. Submit your assignment anytime PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT ON THE DUE DATE INDICATED ON THE COURSE WEBSITE FOR UNIT 7.
2. The memo must be a professional, one page memo. I have provided a template for you to use (see below). Please be certain to aIDress each area indicated in the template. There is an optional (but highly recommended) one page exhibit. This would be the place to show what you could do with the case data without having to use memo space. I have given you the exhibit data on a spreadsheet in case you want to use any of it for your analysis. If you do create an exhibit, be certain to reference it somewhere in the memo so that the reader knows to which text it is linked. Further, the exhibit should not be a substitute for memo text!
3. Below are some questions to guide your preparation. You will not be able to aIDress all of them in the memo. Please use them as they are intended¦as a guideline to thinking about many of the case issues. I have also posted some study questions that are very similar to these below. You may use them too. Remember, in a one-page memo you will not be able to aIDress all of these!? Be prepared to explain Exhibits 1 and 2 in the case as a basis for your analysis. What is the link between these two exhibits?? What should administrators and clinicians consider when deciding whether to close a service?? Can you quantify the aspects of this decision from the perspective of both Drs. Lawrence and Newell? How do those perspectives differ?? Are there other factors that must be considered? If so, what are they?? What assumptions are necessary to calculate a breakeven volume for the dialysis unit? Of what use is this type of analysis? (You need not necessarily calculate this number.)? What will happen to total costs and revenues if the renal dialysis unit is closed? (This is probably the key quantitative question.)? What are the options that both Drs. Newell and Lawrence should consider?? Is the dialysis unit self-sustaining? Please explain briefly.? Other than closing the unit, what other options are available for the hospital and what are their financial consequences?? Should the unit be closed?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help For A ORIGINAL PAPER!”
Case Study, Macro #038; Micro economics nursing assignment tutor.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.