FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Consider the following scenario:
The CEO of Machines Unlimited recently presented the annual safety report at each of the company’s locations. He noted
that too many work-related MSDs are occurring throughout the company and that 98 employees were required to take time
off last year due to MSD related issues (primarily back and shoulder injuries). This cost the company valuable time, put
more strain on employees to keep up with production deadlines (increasing injury risks even further), and increased the
company’s injury- and illness-related experience modifier rates, which will likely result in a significant increase in workers’
compensation insurance rates if the trend continues.
As safety manager for the plant you work at, you are responsible for preventing occupational injuries and illnesses in your
facility. The CEO has requested that the safety manager at each facility implement an action plan to incorporate exposure
assessment, utilize hierarchy of controls in addressing ergonomics related hazards, increase workplace monitoring, and
increase medical surveillance (to catch potential MSDs early before they become something more serious). The completed
action plans are to be emailed directly to her and the respective plant managers upon completion.
Please develop an action plan for your facility that reflects the CEO’s request. In considering shoulder and back injury
prevention, discuss the value of training employees on the importance of lifting mechanics to include some discussion on
“load moment” and how the distance that one’s arms extend beyond the body while holding a load can put excess strain on
the shoulders and back when lifting. Provide a mathematical exle of a12-pound electrical motor held close to the body
vs. a situation where the load is held at 20 inches from the body to help emphasize your point (Hint: Make sure you read all
of the required readings in addition to the book chapters).
Also, as instructed by the CEO, make sure that you touch on the importance of hierarchy of controls and a need to consider
engineering solutions to limit unnecessary lifting and twisting tasks. Do not forget to also include ways to monitor the
workplace for ergonomics related hazards and how medical surveillance can help to keep MSD related symptoms from
As a whole, your case study/action plan must be two pages in length and double spaced. You must follow APA guidelines
throughout your assignment. All sources used, including the textbook must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material
must have accompanying citations.
case study 2 pages osha My Nursing Assignment.
“GET THIS PAPER COMPLETED FOR YOU FROM THE WRITING EXPERTS”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.