FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Attached.Attached.Running head: MOTIVATION1MotivationNameInstitutional AffiliationDateMOTIVATION2Motivation1The attribution from the explanations is that the department is not pleased with theemployees’ performance, and because the funds are not sufficient, the raises won’t be standard.The first explanation is that the department’s budget cannot allow more expenditure on incentivesfor the employees. The second reason is that employees’ performance is not excellent, and therewards are therefore; not optimum. The third option attributes that the manager leadexceptionally to allow the staff to perform best; hence the rewards will not be large. The fourthreason is that performance levels have contributed to less raises in salaries (Borkowski #038; Meese,2020). Most of the explanations are internal, for exle, limited funds in the organization,leadership style, and freedom of creativity. An external reason comes in when employeescompare their department and another, which contributes to reduced performance. Theexplanations are unstable, for exle, based on a year’s performance and limited resources.2The advantage of the first explanation is that the budget is anticipated for and the bestrewards are given depending on the financial situation. A disadvantage to this option is thatproductivity is likely to reduce. The second option is advantageous and disadvantageous becausethe employees are rewarded in the long run, even if they are minimal. The third option isbeneficial because the manager can find the best ways of leading and allow freedom of work.The disadvantage is that the low salary increment can reduce morale and performance. Thefourth explanation is helpful to boost the employees’ performance due to extrinsic reward, andthe low salary increment demotivates (Borkowski #038; Meese, 2020).MOTIVATION33The fourth explanation is less …
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.