FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Understand economic terminology and economic definitions pertaining to decisions made by managers.
Oil Company X is a large oil refinery which has been expanding and taking on new investment projects. Recently, they have considered building a pipeline that stretches across the United States, from Canada to New Orleans. As an alternate investment, they are considering increasing production at existing facilities.
In order to compare these investment opportunities, the head of the Cost Analysis Department has tasked you with finding the profit maximizing quantity and price if production continues at existing facilities. You will then present this to the head of the department in a meeting, along with supporting documentation such as cost curves, data tables, and equations.
As a Cost Analyst at your firm, you are being asked to evaluate the profit maximizing quantity and price for your product to submit to your manager. Assume that your firm is a monopoly supplier of oil in your region, due to extensive trade restrictions.
Another team member in the Cost Analysis Department has compiled the necessary data in the linked spreadsheet. You will have to complete the missing columns for ATC, AVC, and MC. If the company is incurring a profit, include the amount of the profit earned when quantity and price are maximized. If your company is incurring a loss, prove whether it should shut down or continue operating at a loss. Use graphs and equations to support your argument.
You will create a short screen recording with narration arguing your case to your manager. Create a PowerPoint presentation to support your recommendation which can serve as the visuals for your recorded screen capture.
There are many free screen recording software/Webware options available (such as Screencast-O-Matic) to use in presenting your PowerPoint. Make sure that both your voiced narration and the PowerPoint slides are captured during your screen recording.
Be sure to include a cohesive introduction and conclusion of your findings. Your body slides should include any relevant curves created in Excel from the data spreadsheet.
After recording, paste a link to the recording on the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation. Attach the PowerPoint presentation as well as the Excel spreadsheet showing how you created the curves and obtained the profit maximizing quantity and price, as well as the corresponding profit or loss.
Format your PowerPoint to include a title page, introduction, body slides, conclusion, and references. Remember to cite your sources using correct APA format, and also use correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.