FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Here are some information that will help you choose a good title for your topic:
Capitalize the first word of the title/heading, the last word of the title, all nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, subordinating conjunctions, and a few conjunctions. Words that are not capitalized in titles include short words and conjunctions: Articles (a, an, the), Coordinating Conjunctions (and, but, for), and short Prepositions (less than 5 letters: at, by, from); including the second part of hyphenated major words (e.g., Self-Report not Self-report). Capitalize all words of four letters or more. Ex. The Political Power of the National Rifle Association.
Narrow your topic to suit your own interests and the requirement of the assignment.
Exles of Narrowed Topics (Political Science Student Writer, 6th ed., pp. 100-101)
Bush’s View of the Role of Religion in Politics
A Comparison of Jean Jacque Rousseau’s Concept of Freedom with That of John Locke
The Political Power of the National Rifle Association
Harry Truman’s Political Ideology
The United Nations’ Intervention in Civil Wars
The United Nations’ Attempts to End Starvation
The Role of the United Nations in Stopping Nuclear Proliferation
A research paper presents the results of your investigations on a selected topic. Based on your own thoughts and the facts and ideas you have gathered from a variety of sources, a research paper is your own synthesis of these facts and ideas, with complete documentation of where those facts and ideas came from. In this sense, a research paper is a new work that you create by consulting several sources to answer a research question. A research paper is not a summary of an article or book or a collection of summaries of articles or books. You should demonstrate that you understand the problems by interpreting and evaluating the information you present.
You are expected to have a minimum of three books and/or peer-reviewed journal entries and a minimum of three general resources including websites in your references section. The paper is to be double-spaced. The font is to be Times New Roman, the font size 12, and the margin 1 inch from all sides.
Abstract: Summary of the paper – 150-250 wordsIntroduction: Statement of the problem (thesis statement) by providing background information and outlining what you intend to do in the body of the paper. The Introduction should end with a paragraph describing what is done in each section of the paper.Body: Presenting the results of your research in an organized and consistent manner. It should be clearly seen that you understand the material well. Use every opportunity to analyze critically different views on the subject you are presenting – this is the best way to demonstrate understanding. You must avoid writing mere summaries of what other authors have written on the subject. Give your opinion.
· The paper should be well-structured and should demonstrate your ability to analyze the problems you are writing on.
· The paper should contain no typos and no basic grammar mistakes.
· The essay should be double spaced, font size 12, and all pages should be numbered.
· References – according to the APA citation style.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.