FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Patient ProfileB.B., a 79-year-old female, is brought to the emergency department by an ambulance. B.B. is complaining of shortness of breath and feeling hot and sweaty. She was diagnosed with stage IV cervical cancer two months ago and decided not to have any treatment. Her husband died a year ago and she has been living alone since that time. In the two months since her diagnosis, she has been cleaning out her house, donating things to charity, and giving her daughters family photo albums and jewelry. Her daughters have continued trying to get her to have chemotherapy, but B.B. refuses. They would check on B.B. every morning and night, and said that she had been getting weaker in the last week. Today they found B.B. lying in bed, short of breath and diaphoretic, and called an ambulance.Subjective Data• States she can’t catch her breath• States she wants to go home and says “I don’t want to die in the hospital”• Daughters appear upset and angry and tell their mother that she needs to be in the hospital to get better• No advance directives or living will• Has a history of hypertension and osteoarthritisObjective Data• Blood pressure 100/60, pulse 96, respirations 28, temperature 101.4° F• 5’4”, 100 lb., BMI 17.1 kg/m2• Oxygen saturation 88% on room air• Labored respirations• Crackles in bilateral bases of lungs
Answer the following case study questions thoroughly and cite resources appropriately in APA formatFrom the data provided, which stage of grieving is B.B. in?Patients and families often struggle with many decisions during terminal illness. What are some decisions that patients can make about their end-of-life wishes?What legal documents are available to guide B.B.’s daughters in making decisions about B.B.’s care should she become unable to make her own decisions?How do nurses deal with families and patients when they don’t agree on treatment options?What are some options available to B.B. so that she can be comfortable and able to die at home?What are the criteria for admittance to a hospice program?As the time of death nears for B.B., what physical manifestations should B.B.’s daughters be told to expect as normal signs of approaching death?Providing care for patients and families at the end of life can be both rewarding and challenging. It is important for you to be aware of how grief affects you personally and to alleviate your stress. What are some interventions that can help you alleviate your stress from caring for patients at the end of life?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.