FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
You are working for a Canadian company from a sector of your choice (agriculture, manufacturing, services, telecommunications etc.) based in Ontario. Jackie, who is the owner and CEO of the company, was recently invited to a conference and heard a very inspiring talk on sustainability and how it was becoming the “new normal” for businesses in the 21st century. She would like her company to do more about it, but she is not entirely convinced that there is a business case and she is also afraid that this could be something very difficult. Jackie remembered that you had some training in CSR and assigned you to research the matter further. She asked you to prepare a short research report on what sustainability is and how it relates to your company, so that she can decide whether to further pursue the matter.
After some thought you decide that your research report should answer the following questions so that Jackie can make an informed decision: 1. What is sustainability and CSR? 2. What THREE sustainability challenges are most relevant to businesses in your sector in Canada and/or Ontario? Why are they relevant? 3. What are Canadian businesses in your sector doing to manage those challenges? Please provide a description of THREE companies demonstrating best practices. 4. Based on the above, describe THREE sustainability actions you would recommend your company undertake considering your research
● Company: You should choose a specific fictional (not real) company from the sector of your choice (e.g. ACME Motors in the automotive sector). ● Audience: Remember that your audience is Jackie from the scenario. Not the professor. You should explicitly address it to her as if you are working in the company of your choice. ● Question 3: When mentioning best practice exles, you should focus on what specific businesses do (or say they do). You may refer to what other actors such as the government or other organizations do to help businesses in this area, but this is not what is being asked here
Clarifications ● Company: You should choose a specific fictional (not real) company from the sector of your choice (e.g. ACME Motors in the automotive sector). ● Audience: Remember that your audience is Jackie from the scenario. Not the professor. You should explicitly address it to her as if you are working in the company of your choice. ● Question 3: When mentioning best practice exles, you should focus on what specific businesses do (or say they do). You may refer to what other actors such as the government or other organizations do to help businesses in this area, but this is not what is being asked here. Assignment Structure Note that it is the contents that counts, rather the length of the assignment. However, a thorough examination of this topic will probably require 4-5 single-spaced pages (12-point font) to adequately discuss this topic. Please do not exceed 5 pages. Figures are not part of the page count so feel free to use them to support your report. The body of the paper should be divided into appropriately numbered sections, sub-sections, sub-subsections, etc., each with descriptive titles. Descriptive Title The title of your report should be informative and specific to draw the reader’s attention. Executive Summary (No more than 1 page) Here you should summarize the main points of your report to give your reader a whole picture of the proposal when they have no time to read it all. This should be at the beginning of the paper, but since it is a summary of your paper, you should write this section LAST. Introduction (No more than 1 page) The introduction should provide the context for this report: why it was written (Jackie asked you! follow the scenario!) and why the topic that you will present in the rest of the report is important. You should also define the objectives that will guide the rest of the report. You should also describe the organization of your paper so that the readers know what to expect. Research Questions 1-3 (No more than 2.5 pages) This is the main part of your assignment where you present the findings of your research. You may use the research questions (1 through 3) as the basis to structure this part. Your description of your research must be well-documented. Make liberal use of tables, figures, and diagrams (with appropriate captions), and include literature references appropriately. Be concise and informative. DO NOT REPEAT THE RESEARCH QUESTIONS ABOVE AS TITLE HEADINGS. YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH YOUR OWN Your Recommendation (No more than 1/2 page) This section should present your opinions and viewpoints on the research that you conducted. This is essentially answering the last research question. SDG101 Research Assignment 3 References At the end of the report you must provide a list of references used in the report. You should use MLA Style to format your references AND in-text citations. It is expected that 5-10 references are adequate for this kind of assignment. Important- THIS IS NOT AN OPINION PAPER. You MUST support points made with outside research and all information found MUST be referenced (see below instructions). Notes on Plagiarism #038; Style Please note that just listing the references at the end of the assignment is not adequate! You should also provide proper (MLA style) and frequent citations throughout your text. Failing to do so will result in missing marks and possibly a plagiarism case. Also, please note that through Safe Assign it is extremely easy to see whether you have copied text (without proper citation) from web sources or from other students. More information and help: https://seneca.libguides.com/mla The following are exles of phrases that are signs of writing styles that are not appropriate for a research assignment: 1. “I believe…”: when used in any part other than the “Your Recommendations” part. A research assignment is based on your research findings rather than your beliefs. 2. “Research shows…”: when used without citations. What research? This is what a research assignment is all about! 3. “CSR in Canada is adequate/non adequate…”: when this is not supported by your research findings but only on your intuition or prior knowledge on the subject.
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.