FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Develop a training plan for one of the role groups in the organization that will be responsible for implementing practice guidelines under the new organizational policy you presented in Assessment 3. Prepare an agenda for a two-hour workshop, and summarize your strategies for working with this group, the expected outcomes of the training, and why you chose this group to pilot the change.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
Training and educating those within an organization who will be responsible for implementing and working with changes in organizational policy is a critical step in ensuring that prescribed changes have their intended benefit. A leader in a health care profession needs to be able to apply effective leadership, management, and educational strategies to ensure that colleagues and subordinates will be prepared to do the work that is asked of them. This assessment offers you an opportunity to develop and implement such strategies.
In this assessment, you will build on the policy presentation work you completed in Assessment 3.
Your policy proposal presentation secured buy in and support from the stakeholder group you addressed. They are enthusiastic about implementing your proposed policy and practice guidelines. In an effort to help ensure a smooth roll out and implementation of your proposal, senior leaders have asked you to create and lead a training session for one of the role groups in the organization that will be responsible for enacting the new policy and practices.
In addition, senior leaders have asked you to develop and submit a training plan for review and approval before conducting the requested training session. They have also requested that you cite 2â€“4 credible sources that support your proposed training strategies, your intended approach to generating buy in and support from the group, and your plans for working with the group to facilitate implementation of the policy and practice changes.
As outcomes of this training session, participants are expected to:
- Understand the organizational policy and practice guidelines to be implemented.
- Understand the importance of the policy to improving health care quality or outcomes.
- Understand that, as a group, they are key to successful implementation.
- Possess the necessary knowledge and skills for successful implementation.
Training Plan Requirements
Note: The tasks outlined below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide.
As key elements of your training plan, senior leaders have asked that you:
- Develop strategies for engaging with the selected role group to ensure the group’s buy in, support, and preparedness to implement the changes in policy and practice guidelines. In a brief summary:
- Describe your evidence-based strategies for engaging with the group during the training session.
- Explain how you will ensure the group’s buy in, support, and preparedness.
- Explain why you chose this group to pilot your proposal.
- Identify the training activities and materials needed support learning and skill development and to prepare the group to successfully apply the new policy or practice guidelines to their work.
- Create an annotated agenda and outline for a two-hour training workshop.
- Explain how each proposed activity and individual item of training material in your workshop will support learning and skill development.
- Describe the policy and practice guidelines changes to be implemented.
- How will these changes affect the group’s daily work routines and responsibilities?
- What exles, activities, or materials could you provide to help illustrate or clarify the nature and scope of the changes in policy and practice guidelines?
- Justify the importance of the changes in policy or practice guidelines to improving the quality of care or outcomes that are related to this role group.
- Why are these changes important?
- How will these changes help improve the quality of care or outcomes?
- How could you help to illustrate the importance of improved quality of care or outcomes for the role group you will be training?
- Advocate for the importance of the role the group will play in implementing the changes in policy and practice guidelines.
- Why is the group’s buy in and support important in implementing the changes?
- Why is this group’s work important in implementing the changes?
- How could you help the group feel empowered by their involvement in implementing the changes?
- Interpret complex policy considerations or practice guidelines for the role group with respect and clarity.
- Does your training plan clearly lay out the expected outcomes of training for this role group?
- Communicate your strategies for engaging and training the role group in a professional and persuasive manner.
- Write clearly and logically, using correct grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- Integrate relevant sources to support your arguments, correctly formatting source citations and references using current APA style.
- Did you cite an additional 2â€“4 credible sources to support your strategies for engaging and training the role group?
Training Strategies for Policy Implementation
This study evaluated differences in the implementation and results achieved with a variety of strategies.
- Dannapfel, P., Poksinska, B., #038; Thomas, K. (2014). Dissemination strategy for lean thinking in health care. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 27(5), 391â€“404.
This resource is helpful for understanding the consequences of introducing change, how to best implement new procedures and techniques, and how to evaluate success and to improve the quality of patient care.
- Grol, R., Wensing, M., Eccles, M., #038; Davis, D. (Eds.). (2013). Improving patient care: The implementation of change in health care (2nd ed.). Somerset, England: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Chapter 10, “Development and Selection of Strategies for Improving Patient Care.”
- Chapter 11, “Dissemination of Innovations.”
Engaging Specific Groups in Policy and Practice Change
This study evaluates how the ways in which health care employees conceptualize patient-centered care affects their implementation of transformational initiatives, and will be helpful in developing strategies for specific groups.
- Fix, G. M., VanDeusen Lukas, C., Bolton, R. E., Hill, J. N., Mueller, N., LaVela, S. L., #038; Bokhour, B. G. (2018). Patient-centred care is a way of doing things: How healthcare employees conceptualize patient-centred care. Health Expectations, 21(1), 300â€“307.
This article provides an exle of specific group engagement by the American College of Cardiology (ACC), which convened a health care innovation summit to inform their ACC Health Policy Statement that intends to advocate, inform, and guide health care policies and programs related to new health care innovations.
- Bhavnani, S. P., Parakh, K., Atreja, A., Druz, R., Graham, G. N., Hayek, S. S., . . . Shah, B. R. (2017). 2017 roadmap for innovationâ€”ACC health policy statement on healthcare transformation in the era of digital health, big data, and precision health. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 70(21), 2696â€“2718.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.