FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Prepare a presentation of the policy proposal you developed in Assessment 2 for one of the stakeholder groups identified in your proposal. Inform the group about the future of organizational policy and practices, the current performance shortfalls, and the rationale for why the new policy and practices are needed. In addition, explain how the group will benefit from this change in order to obtain their buy in and support.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
An important aspect of change leadership is the ability to address diverse groups of stakeholders and create buy in and support for your ideas and proposals for change. This assessment provides you with an opportunity to demonstrate and hone these skills.
In this assessment, you will build on the policy proposal work you completed in Assessment 2.
The policy proposal you developed was well received by senior leadership. As a result, they have asked you to put together a presentation for one of the stakeholder groups that you identified in your proposal.
Your deliverable for this assessment is a slide deck to support your presentation. You may use Microsoft PowerPoint or any other suitable presentation software. Please use the notes section of each slide to develop your talking points and reference your sources, as appropriate.
If you choose to use PowerPoint and need help designing your presentation, a link to Microsoft tutorials is provided in the Supplemental Resources. An additional PowerPoint guide is linked in the Resources.
The design and organization of your presentation will determine how many slides you need. However, in this instance, senior leaders have suggested that 8â€“12 slides is a reasonable expectation for this presentation.
Note: The tasks outlined below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide.
In your presentation, in an order that makes sense for your presentation, senior leaders have asked that you:
- Interpret for stakeholders the relevant benchmark metrics that illustrate the need for a change in organizational policy and practice.
- Provide a brief review of the metrics you are trying to improve for this stakeholder group, based on the dashboard benchmark evaluation you completed in Assessment 1.
- Be sure to interpret the dashboard metrics in a way that is understandable and meaningful to the stakeholder group to which you are presenting.
- Explain your proposed change in policy and practice guidelines and how it relates to applicable local, state, or federal health care laws or policies.
- What specific changes are you proposing?
- How will these changes help drive performance improvement?
- Why are policy and practice guidelines important, from an organizational standpoint?
- What is the overall goal of the proposed policy or practice guidelines?
- Explain how your proposed change in policy or practice guidelines will affect the tasks and responsibilities of the stakeholder group to which you are presenting.
- How might your proposal change what tasks the stakeholder group performs or how they currently perform them?
- How might your proposal affect the stakeholder group’s workload?
- How might your proposal alter the responsibilities of the stakeholder group?
- How might your proposal improve working conditions for the stakeholder group?
- Explain how your proposed change in policy or practice guidelines will improve the quality of work and outcomes for the stakeholder group to which you are presenting.
- How will your proposed changes improve the group’s quality of work?
- How will your proposed change improve outcomes for the group?
- How will these improvements enable the stakeholder group to be more successful?
- Explain your strategies for collaborating with the stakeholder group to implement your proposed change in policy or practice guidelines.
- What role will the stakeholder group play in implementing your proposal?
- How could the stakeholder group collaborate with you and others during the implementation of your proposal?
- Why is the stakeholder group’s collaboration important to successful implementation of your proposal?
- Design your presentation to be persuasive and effective in communicating with the stakeholder group.
- Is your presentation logically organized, clear, and professional?
Exle Assessment: You may use the following to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like:
- Assessment 3 Exle [PPTX].
Being able to effectively address any audience is a necessary leadership skill. Remember that you are the speaker, not a projectionist. Your purpose is not to present a slide show. Your audience is there to listen to what you have to say, not read your slidesâ€”or worse, listen to you read them. Design your presentation slides to compliment and reinforce your message and engage your listeners.
The following tips will help you create presentation slides that work to your advantage:
- Focus on the content of your presentation and the development of your main points. Remember that your purpose is to deliver a message on ethics that is clear, well organized, and engaging.
- Consider your intended audience and how best to communicate effectively with them.
- Create slides that support your presentation. They should not be your presentation.
- Use a professional presentation template, or one used in your organization.
- Ensure that your slide background provides sufficient visual contrast for your text and graphics.
- Avoid filling your slides with text. Use speaker notes to record the details you want to communicate to your audience.
- Be judicious in your use of bulleted lists. Consider a separate slide for each point.
- Use images and graphics, when appropriate, to illustrate information and make your points. Presentation slides are a visual medium. Images are more effective than text at capturing viewers’ attention.
- Avoid using images that are simply decorative. They can be a visual distraction and do not contribute to your message.
- Avoid using flashy slide transitions and animations. They can be both distracting and annoying. Keep your slide transitions consistent throughout the presentation.
- Add a slide to the end of your presentation to prompt questions from the audience.
As a health care administrator, you are expected to connect with your peers to address and solve health care issues. For this assessment, submit your presentation with recorded audio of you presenting your PowerPoint to key stakeholders in your audience.
The resources provided here are optional. You may use other resources of your choice to prepare for this assessment; however, you will need to ensure that they are appropriate, credible, and valid. The NHS-FP6004 â€“ Health Care Policy and Law Library Guide can help direct your research, and the Supplemental Resources and Research Resources, both linked from the left navigation menu in your courseroom, provide additional resources to help support you.
Communicating and Collaborating With Stakeholders
This media simulation provides information on the preparation and communication steps that should be completed prior to delivering a presentation to a group of stakeholders. It also provides an opportunity to reflect on stakeholders’ wants and needs, as well as how to craft a message that will resonate with specific stakeholders.
- Building Buy-In and Communicating with Stakeholders.
This article explores Health in All Policies (HiAP) as a framework for stakeholder collaboration in the public health sector to help leaders incorporate the principles of health, well-being, and equity into policy development and implementation.
- Pepin, D., Winig, B. D., Carr, D., #038; Jacobson, P. D. (2017). Collaborating for health: Health in all policies and the law. Journal of Law, Medicine #038; Ethics, 45(S1), 60â€“64.
This study showed that there are different degrees of stakeholder acceptability between policy interventions and future funding options as well as perceptions of their feasibility.
- Tordrup, D., Angelis, A., #038; Kanavos, P. (2013). Preferences on policy options for ensuring the financial sustainability of health care services in the future: Results of a stakeholder survey. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 11(6), 639â€“652.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.