FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Paper must be done on Ford:(the car company)First please read all detail.
price is the same
Organizations that are traded on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) have a plethora of information). The student’s written work should be approximately 10 pages. The analysis will include the following:
Brief History about the company
An executive summary or abstract could be used as your title and cover page.
• Planning and budgeting concerns of the company found in Annual Report or in company articles
• The company’s Financial Ratios and an industry comparison of the ratios. ROE will suffice.
• Main products of the company. If there are many products, a synopsis will suffice.
• Financial strategy and/or overall strategy of the company (SWOT analysis). SWOT should be easy to find.
• Future prospects of the company based on your own opinion or relevant research such as Value Line or other financial periodicals. This is your personal recommendation and could be based on your analysis if you deem necessary.
• Current Stock price or a plotting of the stock price. This can be found very easily just by asking SIRI.
• Do you recommend this company as a buy, sell, or hold type of stock? Perhaps you would not even invest in this company.
• Concluding thoughts, this is where students can add anything they feel about the company they have researched: Discussion
• What you learned from the project. This is your own reflection.
• References (Cite all references in your paper using APA format). This could be part of the ten pages.
• Appendix (Include things you feel are relevant to your analysis). This should not be part of the ten pages.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.