FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment – 3 Project Management (MGT323) Deadline: 04/12/2021 @ 23:59 Course Name: Project Management Course Code:MGT323 Student’s Name: Semester: I CRN: Student’s ID Number: Academic Year:2021-22, I Term For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of 5 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. • Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. • Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. • Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. • Late submission will NOT be accepted. • Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. • All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, doublespaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). • Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. • Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style referencing guidelines. • Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three to five peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more. • You are advised to use Saudi Digital Library (SDL) to access academic references. • It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. Assignment Workload: • This Assignment comprise of a Case Study. • Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually. Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes: After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to understand the 1. Defining the concepts, theories and approaches of project management. (L.O- 1.1) 2. Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related cases. (L.O-3.1) 3. Evaluate to monitor and control the project. (L.O-3.2) Assignment-3-Case Study Assignment Question: (Marks 5) Please read the Case-10.1 “The Blue Sky Project.” from Chapter 10 “Being an Effective Project Manager” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 384 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions with 500 Words limit. 1. If you were Garth, how would you respond to the director? (1.5 Marks) 2. What mistakes did Garth make? (1.5 Marks) 3. What are the lessons to be learned from this case? Based on specific concepts from the chapter give your opinion. (2 Marks) Answers: 1. 2. 3.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.