FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Read s of your peers and respond to at least one. Suggest other appropriate funding methods or ask clarifying questions. As you did in your initial post, use your research to support your claims and be sure to cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Student post down below:
While evaluating the 2017/2018 annual report by South Shore Stars organization, in the report the organization identifies that the organization was able to extend educational supportive services to students in the Randolph, Massachusetts area in grades 10 to 12. The organization will now provide college and career readiness programs to 10th through 12th graders. The organization will do with by collaborating with Massasoit Community College, a local community college in the south shore are of Massachusetts. The organization described that it was able to provide this resource with the assistance of the Amelia Peabody Foundation grants (Southshorestars.org). This type of funding obtained falls under the donation category. Foundations are nonprofits that provide funds to other nonprofits (Weikart, Chen #038; Sermier, 2013). In terms of funding model, this type of funding would fall under the big Bettors model as the organization depends on this foundation in order to address the issue of lack of career and college preparation services from youth grades 10 to 12. Foundations are good as organization obtains a large sum of money from one source and usually has clear guidelines on how the finances should be spent, however the negatives are that other sources of funding maybe needed in the future (Weikart, Chen #038; Sermier, 2013).
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.