FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1. What are you thoughts after reading this class: 100-150 weordsBrown University. (2016, September 13). Impact of advertising psychiatric drugs. ScienceDaily. Retrieved April 29, 2018 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160913134000.htm2. I am interested in your thoughts on this article. What methodology was used? Do you see any flaws in their research? 100-150 wordshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140312150057.htmReferenceUniversity of Chicago Medical Center. (2014, March 12). ‘Master regulator’ of obesity? Distant IRX3 gene appears to interact with obesity-related FTO gene mutations. ScienceDaily. Retrieved March 13, 2014 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140312150057.htm
Putting Research into Practice, 2
Putting Research into Practice, 2
Select five nursing research reports from an online database relating to the selected research clinical issue. One report must be a qualitative report, one must be a quantitativereport, and the rest can be either.Use 5 Reports Below1. Nurse exposure to physical and nonphysical violence, bullying, and sexual harassment: A quantitative reviewhttps://www.journalofnursingstudies.com/article/S0…2. A quantitative assessment of patient and nurse outcomes of bedside nursing report implementation https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jo…3. Qualitative Research Findings as Evidence: Utility in Nursing Practicehttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC30217…4. Adolescents’ and Young Adults’ Lived Experiences Following Venous Thromboembolism: “It will always lie in waithttps://journals.lww.com/nursingresearchonline/Abs…5. A qualitative study of experienced nurses’ voluntary turnover: learning from their perspectives. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jo… In a five-page paper, one page for each research report, present a summary of each report using the table format presented below, which can be copied and pasted as needed or downloaded from the “Course Documents” folder at the top section of the course Web site. A reference page is not required, since references for each article will be cited in the table.Sle Table one table per reportTitle of research articleUse APA format for title:Struthers, S. (2008). Nurse staffing and quality. Journal of Critical Care Quality, 23(3), 1–31.Type of research studyQualitativePurpose of studyExle: The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of nurse staffing and organizational support for nursing care on: a) nurses’ dissatisfaction with their jobs, b) nurse burnout, c) quality of patient care, d) patient satisfaction, and e) nurse errors.Note: Also include a brief summary that addresses the reasons the author(s) give of why this study was done.Methods/sleExle: This was a descriptive method using a survey tool. The sle was comprised of 30 nurses from three states.ResultsExle: Dissatisfaction, nurse burnout, and concern about the quality of patient care being given was a common theme of the nurses surveyed.[Report the results of the study, statistics used, conclusions]LimitationsThere were a limited number of participants in the sle.ConclusionsThe themes of dissatisfaction, burnout, and concern for rendering quality care require further investigation as to their relationship to the quality of nursing care provided.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.