FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
A. Create a multimedia presentation (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple
Keynote), that includes presenter notes, about the medication reconciliation
application of an EHR for the board of directors. Include the following in
1. Explain the features of a medication reconciliation application as a selling
point for the EHR.
2. Describe how the medication reconciliation function could be used to
improve healthcare delivery as a selling point for the EHR.
3. Describe how the medication reconciliation function could improve patient
safety as a selling point for the EHR.
4. Describe how the medication reconciliation function could improve
regulatory compliance with CMS quality measures or Joint Commission
standards as a selling point for the EHR.
5. Explain how the medication reconciliation application could be
B. Within the multimedia presentation, explain the ethical and legal issues for
the use of medication reconciliation applications by doing the following:
1. Discuss ethical or legal issues as they pertain to clinical end users of a
medication reconciliation application.
2. Propose two ethical guidelines for clinical end users of the medication
reconciliation application at Felder Community Hospital, including the
purpose of each ethical guideline.
3. Describe consequences that should be enforced at Felder Community
Hospital for violating ethical or legal guidelines regarding the use of a
medication reconciliation application, including why the consequences
should be enforced.
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references,
for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.