FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Grades Awarded (P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, M1, M2, M3, M4, D1, D2)
LO1 Explain the role of marketing and how it interrelates with other functional units of an organization.
P1 Explain the key roles and responsibilities of the marketing function.
M1 Analyse the roles and responsibilities of marketing in the context of the marketing environment.
D1 Critically analyse and evaluate the key elements of the marketing function and how they interrelate with other functional units of an organisation
P1 Achieved / Not Achieved
P2 Achieved / Not Achieved
P2 Explain how roles and responsibilities of marketing relate to the wider organisational context.
M2 Analyse the significance of interrelationships between marketing and other functional units of an organization
M1 Achieved / Not Achieved
M2 Achieved / Not Achieved
D1 Achieved / Not Achieved
LO2 Compare ways in which organizations use elements of the marketing mix (7Ps) to achieve overall business objectives
P3 Compare the ways in which different organisations apply the marketing mix to the marketing planning process to achieve business objectives.
M3 Evaluate different tactics applied by organisations to demonstrate how business objectives can beachieved.
LO2 ; LO3
D2 Design a strategic marketing plan that tactically applies the use of the 7Ps to achieve overall marketing objectives
P3 Achieved / Not Achieved
P4 Achieved / Not Achieved
LO3 Develop and evaluate a basic marketing plan
M3 Achieved / Not Achieved
P4 Produce and evaluatea basic marketing plan for an organisation.
M4 Produce a detailed, coherent evidence-based marketing plan for an organisation
M4 Achieved / Not Achieved
D2 Achieved / Not Achieved
Over All Result/Grade
[To Achieve a PASS, all P grade descriptors should be achieved; To achieve a MERIT, all P and M grade descriptors should be achieved; To achieve a DISTINCTION, all P, M and D grade descriptors should be achieved.]
Overall Feedback on current work with emphasis on how the student can improve and achieve higher grades in future.
(Please read the instructions carefully)
1. Complete the title page with all necessary student details and ensure that the signature of the student is marked in the declaration form.
2. All assignments must be submitted as an electronic document in MS Word to the LMS (Use 12 Times New Roman script).
3. Assignment that is not submitted to the LMS by the prescribed deadline will be accepted ONLY under the REDO and RESIT submission policy of Westford.
4. The results are declared only if the student has met the mandatory attendance requirement of 75% and/or a minimum of 50% under extenuating circumstances approved and ratified by the Academic Director. The student has to repeat the module (with additional fees applicable) if the attendance is below 50%.
5. The assignment should not contain any contents including references cited from websites likewww.ukessays.com, www.studymode.com, www.slideshare.net, www.scribd.com.
6. Turnitin report is mandatory and should be attached in the assignment report.
7. Submit the assignment in a MS Word document with the file name being:
First Name Last Name_ abbreviation of the subject.
Exle: John Smith_ME.
Mandatory Quick reference Checklist for the Students before submitting the assignment:
1. Adherence to the deadline of submission date.
2. Original cover sheet and format retained and the Turnitin Report to be attached.
3. Student information and signature intact.
4. Font style and size used as instructed.
5. Harvard Referencing System and Citations are strictly followed.
Marketing Essentials: Assignment Task-1
Marketing Concepts and Internal Relations.
LO1: Explain the role of marketing and how it interrelates with other functional units of an organisation.
You are applying for the role of Marketing Manager within an organization [the organization as chosen by the learner in mutual consensus with the instructor]. As part of the selection process you are required to submit a report discussing the concept of marketing as well as its role within the organisation. Further to this you will have to explain how marketing interrelates with other functions within the business.
The report should include:
1. Introduction to the concept of marketing, including current and future trends.
2. An overview of the different marketing processes.
3. The role and responsibilities of a marketing manager in the context of the organisation. [P1]
4. An explanation of how marketing influences and interrelates with other functional departments of the organisation. [P2]
5. The value and importance of the marketing role in the context of the organisation. [M1, D1]
6. Conclusions that emphasise the significance of having effective interrelationships between different functional departments.
Your research should be referenced using the Harvard Referencing System. Please also provide a bibliography using the Harvard Referencing System. The recommended word limit is 1,500–2,000 words. You will not be penalized for exceeding the total word limit.
Marketing Essentials: Assignment Task-2
Marketing Strategy and Application.
LO2: Compare ways in which organisations use elements of the marketing mix (7Ps) to achieve overall business objectives.
LO3: Develop and evaluate a basic marketing plan.
With reference to assignment one, you have been appointed as the new Marketing Manager for [insert organisation name]. The first objective you have been set is to research the competition and produce a marketing plan based on your findings. This assignment has two parts:
Part A: Compare how [insert organisation name] and [insert organisation name] use the various elements of the 7Ps marketing mix. This will be submitted as a briefing paper for the marketing team.
The briefing paper will explain how the marketing mix and marketing process is used to achieve business objectives, relating to the two chosen organisations. This research will include your situational analysis and enable you to formulate marketing goals and objectives for your organisation based on the comparative findings. [P3, M3, D2]
Part B: Produce a marketing plan to meet marketing goals and objectives. The marketing plan should include all elements of the 7Ps marketing mix, with an action plan and measures for monitoring and evaluating progress and meeting of goals and objectives. [P4, M4, D2]
The submission on the LMS is in the form of an individual written report. This should be written in a concise, formal business style using single spacing and font size 12. You are required to make use of headings, paragraphs and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported with research.
Part A: A briefing paper of the situational analysis research to support the marketing plan goals and objectives. Your research should be referenced using the Harvard referencing system. Please also provide a bibliography using the Harvard referencing system.
Part B: A completed marketing plan. A marketing plan template will be provided, but it is not mandatory to use this.
The recommended word limit is 3,000–4,000 words. You will not be penalized for exceeding the total word limit.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.