FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
DB 1-2 Management Theories and Practices
· Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use exles to reinforce your ideas.
Discuss whether there are differences between a centralized and a decentralized model of correctional institution management.
Provide an exle of decentralized prison management.
How would it compare with a centralized model?
The correctional system has 3 different organization models:
· Authoritarian model
· Bureaucratic model
· Participative model
Address the following in 2-3 pages:
In detail, describe and explain each model listed above as they apply to correctional environments. For each model, answer the following:
a. What is the intended goal of corrections administrations that utilize the model?
b. During what time period was the model developed? Explain.
c. Was it effective during that time period? Explain in detail, and use scholarly and academic resources to fully support your arguments.
d. Is it effective now? Explain in detail, and use scholarly and academic resources to fully support your arguments.
e. How is a correctional facility operated under the model? Be specific and detailed in your response.
f. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using each model? Explain in detail.
Now, identify the correctional settings where each model would be most effective.
Provide 2 exles for each model.
Explain why your exles would be effective for your selected correctional settings.
This should make up the bulk of your assignment and must be fully supported by research.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
DB 2 Contemporary Issues in Corrections Management
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use exles to reinforce your ideas.
In your own words, explain the major inmate classification levels.
Why do you think inmate classification is often referred to as the “cornerstone” of corrections?
Explain why you think an effective classification system is an important part of a jail or prison security program.
Prisons are facing several significant challenges today. Research and discuss issues such as overcrowding, gangs, prison rape, and budget issues. Research and discuss the cause of each of the above issues. Explain the impact of each issue on the administration of the correctional system. Suggest resolutions based on research, and use exles. The research should include discussion of state and federal legislative initiatives.
Address the following in 3-4 pages: Select 3 of the following issues to research for this assignment:
· Gang activity
· Sexual assault
· Budget and funding
· Drug use
· Officer corruption
For each of your selected issues from above, answer the following questions:
a. What are the primary causes of the issue? Explain in detail, and use research to support your findings.
b. How has the issue impacted individual correctional facility administrations on a local scale? Explain in detail.
c. Be sure to consider and critique existing prison or jail policies.
d. How has the issue impacted the correctional system on a global scale? Explain.
e. Be sure to consider any federal or state mandates and legislation regarding the issue.
f. Based on your research, what action do you recommend to help alleviate this issue? You must fully support your arguments.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.