FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
2-3 pg Paper on Genetic Information
2-3 pg Paper on Genetic Information
Genetic Information Review the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA) at http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/gina.cfm . Then, review the following Nondiscrimination Act Case Studies attached here Week_2_Case_Study_Non_Discrimination_Act_2008.pdf . Determine whether the information presented within it could be considered a violation or a non-violation of the GINA of 2008. Include the following in your paper:Write a synopsis of the cases discussed in this document.Analyze the cases under study in this document by addressing this question: “Should the court have invalidated civil rights as it did or did the court make a poor decision?” Explain your answer.Determine whether the appropriateness of this decision is based upon the purpose of GINA. Your paper must be two to three pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and include at least two scholarly sources, not including the course text. Your paper and all sources must be formatted and/or cited according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.For additional information, please refer to: The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA). (2009). Fact Sheet. Retrieved from http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/newsroom/fsGINA.html
Assignment OverviewCase Study Assignment: Privacy #038; ConfidentialityPrivacy and Confidentiality issues arise in a wide range of contexts and scenarios. After reading the background materials and conducting individual research of the literature, discuss how health care workers can best reconcile their obligation to protect patient privacy and maintain confidentiality in light of criminal activity by the patient.You may use the following as a springboard to further research:Merril Pauls, Andrew McRae, Sam G Cbell, Paul Dungey. (2004). Ethics in the trenches: Part 2. Case studies of ethical challenges in emergency medicine. CJEM : Journal of the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians, 6(5), 363-6.Assignment ExpectationsTasks: Define the debate over the ethical issue of patient privacy and confidentiality including the role of competing rights held by the patient and by the community.Discuss applicable ethical theories and principlesLimit your response to a maximum of three pages, not including title and reference pages.Please support your discussions with scholarly support (3-5 references). Be sure to properly cite all references.Be sure to apply citical thinking skills within your discussions and response to the case study assignment. I will grade your paper on your ability to address the assignment criteria listed above with depth and breadth of discussion. I will also critique your writing format (i.e. proper reference citations, spacing, etc.).APA style with citations and cover page
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.